taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - Glitching Entertainer Buffs : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 64 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - Glitching Entertainer Buffs : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 11:31 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I suggest you guys watch out.

We just got around 10 accounts suspended on farstar. Everybody standing in cloning center got banned, even people who did NOTHING...

Regards

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 12:38 pm

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
Yea that sucks, im glag i logged out an hour earlier, don't wanna lose another elder jedi.

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 5:34 pm

codered5678

Total Posts: 41
codered5678's Reps: 0
codered5678 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
phelan1777 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have done it with all three of my toons back to back.

Also, if you talk to an Ent when you are getting the Kin/Ene before watching the ENT if you don't know him/her.

What I do is write out the tell first, send it, wait a few seconds, then start watching.

If they give you the buff before the second tick, while the buff window is open, before accepting, Stop watching the ent, then accept. It should give you a 45-/+ second buff, instead of 14-17minute usual tick.

This is long enough for you to get killed by an alt/duel. Then spawn @ the Cloning facility and run back to Ent.

Should only take you about two minutes total and you can get max time buff with glitch afterwards.

I soloed two Ancient Krayts back to back. But no pearsl :(.

or apples to be honest

my point was fruit has nothing to do with krayts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pear

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 8:41 pm

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
lol, yeah that went over my head, wasn't looking for that, haha

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 9:20 pm

bitterdog

Total Posts: 102
bitterdog's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
well, it apperas luck has alot to do with lvling powerbits and nothing to do with powerups. with 4k luck every time i flipped a powerbit it went up a lvl. a full pack of +25 loot to a full pack of +35 powerbits in 1 hrs 52 mins
In the same token I took 25 +35s and made them into RE powerups, I got 4 that were +11, 11 @ +10 and 5 @ +9
@ 159 re and 5k luck

Posted: July 16th, 2009, 2:52 pm

tawclaw

Total Posts: 27
tawclaw's Reps: 1
premium
Thats REALLY good to know bitter. Thanks for testing that.

Posted: July 16th, 2009, 3:46 pm

jon12296

Total Posts: 18
jon12296's Reps: 0
is this still working? have not been able to accomplish it today.

Posted: July 16th, 2009, 4:36 pm

captainamerica

Total Posts: 23
captainamerica's Reps: 0
bitterdog (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well, it apperas luck has alot to do with lvling powerbits and nothing to do with powerups. with 4k luck every time i flipped a powerbit it went up a lvl. a full pack of +25 loot to a full pack of +35 powerbits in 1 hrs 52 mins
In the same token I took 25 +35s and made them into RE powerups, I got 4 that were +11, 11 @ +10 and 5 @ +9
@ 159 re and 5k luck

It should also be noted that luck seems to have 0 affect on looting and foraging, since I did both holocron hunting and foraging for close to an hour each, and had rather poor results with both.

Theres nothing like getting a <Lucky> forage and finding nothing :|

Posted: July 16th, 2009, 5:40 pm

tawclaw

Total Posts: 27
tawclaw's Reps: 1
premium
Just a suggestion but I recommend you guys stay away from CON and STA. Those are the 2 stats that will be easy to see are glitched because the health and action bars are visible to everyone. I don't think anyone would notice the others like GB or AC..

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 2:59 am

bitterdog

Total Posts: 102
bitterdog's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
For those who dont know the fix for this is on test Center

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 6:50 am

phelan1777

premium
bitterdog (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
For those who dont know the fix for this is on test Center

Yeah we know, its stated in the thread previously.

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 8:02 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
tawclaw (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just a suggestion but I recommend you guys stay away from CON and STA. Those are the 2 stats that will be easy to see are glitched because the health and action bars are visible to everyone. I don't think anyone would notice the others like GB or AC..

False.
GB will make you "Glancing Blow" a lot, and people will notice it in the combat window, if you're PvPing that is.

AC Reduc is pretty well hidden, cept for your stamina bar not dropping, not -too- hard to notice.

I personally just suggest on not going into PvP at all with this, but like always... There are morons out there :( I only used this sploit for one day, because after that the banhammers were dropping, and I prefer to keep my record clean :wink:

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 9:12 am

visage

Total Posts: 32
visage's Reps: 0
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
tawclaw (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

False.
GB will make you "Glancing Blow" a lot, and people will notice it in the combat window, if you're PvPing that is.

AC Reduc is pretty well hidden, cept for your stamina bar not dropping, not -too- hard to notice.

I personally just suggest on not going into PvP at all with this, but like always... There are morons out there :( I only used this sploit for one day, because after that the banhammers were dropping, and I prefer to keep my record clean :wink:
I partly agree, but if you're LSJ glancing blow wouldn't surprize anyone. and if your dsj the crit wouldn't surprize anyone.

Stay away from ACR for sure.

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 9:55 am

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
for realism i did this..

in the "decay" buff i got:
60 agil, 60 con, 60 stam, 150 str

in the "glitch" buff i got:
acr, crit, gb, str

which turned out at:

60% Action cost reduction,
60% Critical Chance Increase,
60% Glancing Blow,
150 Str

In my suit i stack weapon damage/strikethough/crit defense/agil/stre/luck with crit defense pups.

Not had problems in pvp, noone has said i "sploit". I can tank quite a few people. As DSJ btw..

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 9:30 pm

phelan1777

premium
Did you ask for the buffs in a specific order?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online