taultunleashed logoSWG Guide: Credit Farming : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 57 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

SWG Guide: Credit Farming : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 9:39 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Mine closes when I enter a new area. Works everywhere else though

Posted: November 19th, 2006, 11:38 pm

cmrock203
cmrock203's Reps:
There's a junk dealer at the bottom of the webweaver cave, about 100-150m from the Mouf Spawn.

Posted: November 22nd, 2006, 9:12 am

belhor

Total Posts: 93
belhor's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
so what exactly does the fence ability do for you? I've never played a smuggler.

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 7:39 am

mjrcustom

Total Posts: 4
mjrcustom's Reps: 0
not working for me either..once i go to dead forest i lose the ability to retreive trade window by clicking alt

Posted: November 25th, 2006, 5:03 am

belhor

Total Posts: 93
belhor's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I found a quicker way to sell loot. When the sell window pops up, hit the "up arrow" key and it will automatically select the top item (you don't have to click on anything). Then have your mouse pointer positioned so that it is always over the sell button when it pops up, all you have to do is hit "up"... click sell.

Just make sure the window is open before you do this, otherwise you'll take off running!

:!: Also, I would highly suggest not having anything in your inventory that you do not want to loose, because it is easy to screw up and accidently sell it! :!:

Posted: November 27th, 2006, 6:18 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This was a great find! Thank you for the great guide

Posted: December 2nd, 2006, 8:33 pm

cmrock203
cmrock203's Reps:
mjrcustom (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
not working for me either..once i go to dead forest i lose the ability to retreive trade window by clicking alt

once you get inside the dead forest, go into the webweaver cave, down to the bottom, there's a junk dealer down there. talk to him to get the box up.

Posted: December 3rd, 2006, 2:27 am

evan_t_s
evan_t_s's Reps:
there is a junk dealer in the kerritamba village, much shorter walk.

Posted: January 6th, 2007, 10:05 am

cobadass
cobadass's Reps:
belhor (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Did anyone else's junk dealer window close when you went through the door into the forest?

The junk dealer window does close when you enter the dead forest, however I seem to recall that there is a junk dealer in Kerritamba Village within the forest.

Posted: January 6th, 2007, 3:49 pm

encryptedbytes
encryptedbytes's Reps:
I'm doing this as a Smuggler (fencing instead of using Junk Dealer window) farming the Moufs in the Dead Forrest (waypoint above) and getting about 700K/hour (5M in last 7 hours).

Bring a good harvesting droid with you and you can pick up 90+ units of Wooly Hide per kill while you're at it.

Posted: January 7th, 2007, 12:00 am

evan_t_s
evan_t_s's Reps:
If you use a 3rd party clicking program you can do it with a smuggler overnight. I can make 10mil a night =D

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 4:57 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
How would you get a 3rd party set up for this? Sounds like A way good idea to do this over night? Let me know.

Posted: February 6th, 2007, 9:23 am

nimisis

Total Posts: 20
nimisis's Reps: 0
yes, the window closes on me everytime when i enter the gate to the forest. no matter what or how i do it, it closes, been this way for more than a month for me.

Posted: February 6th, 2007, 10:02 am

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Read More Of The Post On This One. It Should Answer That.

Posted: February 7th, 2007, 5:35 am

itsmememe

Total Posts: 127
itsmememe's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
nimisis (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yes, the window closes on me everytime when i enter the gate to the forest. no matter what or how i do it, it closes, been this way for more than a month for me.

There is a junk dealer at the kerritamba village make sure you have one piece of "junk" to sell and plenty of inventory space... you are already in the forest so hit alt and go hunt. When your inventory is full, hit alt (Just make sure the item you leave is something you want to sell because it will be all you see in the window when you bring it back up... sell that and the new items will populate... sell all but one). Just repeat.

FYI, I cred grind afk without 3rd party programs and you can too... It's corny, but I tape down the mouse with my carb firing (using auto-aim) from about 25m of the spawn and I run 2 macros

MACRO Tar = /ui action cycleTargetInward;/pause 5;/m Tar
MACRO Loot = /loot all;/m loot

**You may want to adjust the timer on the target macro for lower lvls, but at 90 you should take a mouf out in 5 seconds.**

If you point your mouse in the area that the moufs fall, you will loot most of them. Just check your computer every 30 minutes and sell your loot... re-tape and cred grind in your sleep!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online