taultunleashed logoSWG Macros - lvl 90 ent in 2 hrs WITHOUT nyms anniver thing : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 92 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
blue large dot

SWG Macros - lvl 90 ent in 2 hrs WITHOUT nyms anniver thing : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 11:17 am

nickobelenus

Total Posts: 114
nickobelenus's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
to the OP you r a god among men to figure this out or find it or even just post it here thank you this saves alot of time

im going to test soon how much faster it would go if u had an ent buff with 15% xp and the 24% speed (or whatever the % is)

Posted: August 24th, 2007, 10:12 am

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
lol thx

Figured this out a long time ago but didnt think to post it :p

Posted: August 31st, 2007, 11:11 am

griimz
griimz's Reps:
another neat little fun fact.

If you hit ctl-shift-s while chase camera is on (numberpad . )while running this macro, your toon wont dance all over hells half acre. He stays in 1 spot, constantly pivoting on that spot no matter what dance you are macroing.

Posted: August 31st, 2007, 7:30 pm

revjosh

Active User > 50 Posts
griimz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
another neat little fun fact.

If you hit ctl-shift-s while chase camera is on (numberpad . )while running this macro, your toon wont dance all over hells half acre. He stays in 1 spot, constantly pivoting on that spot no matter what dance you are macroing.

Good tip :)

Posted: September 1st, 2007, 6:04 am

evemining

Total Posts: 13
evemining's Reps: 0
also a quick Q can u transfer a elder account if it has not done any proffessions since before NGE like this?? like elder architect
thx in advance

Posted: September 1st, 2007, 8:12 pm

revjosh

Active User > 50 Posts
evemining (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
also a quick Q can u transfer a elder account if it has not done any proffessions since before NGE like this?? like elder architect
thx in advance

I dont know, that transfer trick is in another trhead you'd best ask there. This post is just about how to level an entertainer quickly :)

Posted: September 2nd, 2007, 7:44 am

auntykriest
auntykriest's Reps:
With this modification to macro dance2 there is no longer a need to babysit your character. Automatically selects the most advanced dance your character is able to perform. This is starting from level 25, which is when i discovered it. This does not slow your characters animation or leveling speed that I noticed, I figure if it does it must be less than 30 minutes total grinding. Time for my character to grind from 25-90 using this macro was 4 hours or less, and not watching it and constantly changing the macro. Have fun.

Also, if you start this character as a trial account, you can only advance to level 25 before you have to activate as a regular account. When you do that you will get a 50 charge device that grants 20% experience gain bonus for 30 minute per use with a 10 minute cooldown timer (only for 1 character per account from trial account, no trade, unique). You will not need more than a few charges off this. Did not test, but theorize that it stacks with inspiration buff.

/sit ;
/pause .3 ;
/stand ;
/pause .3 ;
/startdance exotic3;
/startdance jazzy;
/startdance exotic;
/startdance breakdance2;
/startdance breakdance;
/startdance lyrical2;
/startdance lyrical;
/startdance tumble2;
/startdance tumble ;
/startdance bunduki2;
/startdance bunduki;
/startdance popular2;
/startdance popular;
/startdance poplock2;
/startdance poplock;
/startdance formal2;
/startdance formal;
/pause 1 ;
/macro dance2

Posted: September 4th, 2007, 5:42 am

thepurplewonder

Total Posts: 17
thepurplewonder's Reps: 0
Just did this, for a 2nd time...1st worked like a charm.

But I'm now on Tat, I changed it to Basic2, coz it's only CL5, it won't run.

I keep getting a system message saying, You cannot start dancing while running'.

I've checked everything, including spelling, twice, but still nothing.

Any one else had this?

SORRY, just read the rest of this post...you need to be OUTSIDE for it to work!

Posted: September 4th, 2007, 2:38 pm

arvida

Total Posts: 107
arvida's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Just curious, if I have named my character a name that is already in use on the target galaxy that I'm transferring to, will this still work? I've heard some discussion of it only working if the process is completely smooth and there are no interruptions in transfer, etc.

Anyone know anything about this?

Posted: September 6th, 2007, 12:58 pm

axo1987
axo1987's Reps:
It works great, but only outside the cantina!!!

YAY!

Posted: September 7th, 2007, 9:53 pm

revjosh

Active User > 50 Posts
auntykriest (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
With this modification to macro dance2 there is no longer a need to babysit your character. Automatically selects the most advanced dance your character is able to perform. This is starting from level 25, which is when i discovered it. This does not slow your characters animation or leveling speed that I noticed, I figure if it does it must be less than 30 minutes total grinding. Time for my character to grind from 25-90 using this macro was 4 hours or less, and not watching it and constantly changing the macro. Have fun.

Also, if you start this character as a trial account, you can only advance to level 25 before you have to activate as a regular account. When you do that you will get a 50 charge device that grants 20% experience gain bonus for 30 minute per use with a 10 minute cooldown timer (only for 1 character per account from trial account, no trade, unique). You will not need more than a few charges off this. Did not test, but theorize that it stacks with inspiration buff.

/sit ;
/pause .3 ;
/stand ;
/pause .3 ;
/startdance exotic3;
/startdance jazzy;
/startdance exotic;
/startdance breakdance2;
/startdance breakdance;
/startdance lyrical2;
/startdance lyrical;
/startdance tumble2;
/startdance tumble ;
/startdance bunduki2;
/startdance bunduki;
/startdance popular2;
/startdance popular;
/startdance poplock2;
/startdance poplock;
/startdance formal2;
/startdance formal;
/pause 1 ;
/macro dance2

I tried that. It lags too much because the macro is too long :o

Posted: September 8th, 2007, 1:52 pm

dave5678
dave5678's Reps:
arvida (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just curious, if I have named my character a name that is already in use on the target galaxy that I'm transferring to, will this still work? I've heard some discussion of it only working if the process is completely smooth and there are no interruptions in transfer, etc.

Anyone know anything about this?

Yeah it works. It just has you rename the character when you first log in.

Posted: September 8th, 2007, 6:34 pm

rfwheeler80
rfwheeler80's Reps:
Just tried this to get the badge. Using the Mustafar dance to level 50ish and a self xp buff, took me about 90 minutes to master. Good find.

Posted: September 9th, 2007, 3:35 am

kampus78

Total Posts: 7
kampus78's Reps: 0
premium
great lol also did in in less then 2 hours...:-) yay^^

Posted: September 9th, 2007, 3:44 am

royobannen1
royobannen1's Reps:
Regarding the 50 use XP device - has anyone who got one of these tried using it to grind space xp/GCW?
Could be a fantastic item coupled with a Ent buff = +35% xp gain.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online