taultunleashed logoSWG Macros - NEW Auto Fishing Macro - Updated : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 61 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

SWG Macros - NEW Auto Fishing Macro - Updated : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: December 16th, 2007, 1:28 am

_obelix_

Total Posts: 122
_obelix_'s Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
same here - worked pretty well 14 days ago. But yesterday I experienced the same problem. The script deletes everything, regardless of which item you have caught. Well - if it's a filetable fish, it filets him and puts the meat into the first backpack and deletes than the "empty" fish. But if you have caught a rare fish or parts for the fish tank, they got deleted too :(

Not sure - maybe they've changed something on the radial menu with the last hotfix?

Posted: December 24th, 2007, 9:03 am

collin8579
collin8579's Reps:
For those that asked I'll check in to whats going on with delete and put up a fix on here when I fix it in next few days
thanks for the input

Posted: December 24th, 2007, 9:12 am

collin8579
collin8579's Reps:
You all need to make sure you have the second window open your inventory window
I didn't see a chance in Fish themselves when I just checked
but I"ll have it run in a min or two to see if any major difference

but as it stands... not having a second window under your inventory could cause this

are you surrrre?

Posted: December 24th, 2007, 9:28 pm

ucardmaster
ucardmaster's Reps:
yes sure, as said before, everything was followed correctly.

Posted: December 26th, 2007, 11:52 pm

gama5
gama5's Reps:
Where is the macro?

Posted: December 27th, 2007, 5:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
First page.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 12:35 pm

blazeholiday
blazeholiday's Reps:
hm, i've used this macro now for a few weeks off and on and i haven't looted a tubing yet for the fish tank sch.

I'm starting to think this macro deletes them. Anyone fish one out yet.

Posted: January 6th, 2008, 12:09 am

hardsoldier
hardsoldier's Reps:
I have looted ever piece of the tank and every fish, been using this macro for a few days. It works, but i believe a few keys things need to be said:

Have nothing in you Inventory but what he show in the picture. It could delete and move around any other items, due to lag etc.

Also set it up in your options not to confirm when you delete. Otherwise macro wont work cause of the extra window.

I would like to know also if that the running up to the fish or the pixelcolor check can be modified. More than 50 percent of my catches i lose the bait because i ran back and re casted my pole. I bellieve this to due to the pixelcolorcheck but unsure? please help in this issue.

But overall in just 12 hrs total of fishing i have collected almost 100 rare items, thanks.

Posted: January 7th, 2008, 5:44 am

blazeholiday
blazeholiday's Reps:
yeah, i don't get the color popups, I just look at the pic and click where everything is supposed to be..lol

Posted: January 14th, 2008, 7:06 am

aatmarcinko

Total Posts: 20
aatmarcinko's Reps: 0
premium
Perhaps this is just my noobness, but I get all set up, run the macro, and when I click where the red dot should be, it does nothing, doesnt move to the next prompt.

Any help here would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 6:22 pm

hardsoldier
hardsoldier's Reps:
On my system the windows pop up so fast you cant see it. What I do is mouse click in the spot where he tells you to click. I count off a few seconds and then click the next spot, etc etc etc. Then it will start the process 3 seconds after the last click. I have modified mine so that it doesnt delete anything, it justs fillets the fish and put it in the back pack. It takes some room cause i have 50 fish in the pack after a few hrs. But now it doest accidently delete the maps, tank parts etc....this happens cause of lag in the internet, or the computer is slow.

Also after each click you can use your ALT TAB to see what the next process is if the window doesnt show in the game window... to stop the macro just hit ESC a few times and it will stop so that you can start over. It took a few times to get it just right but works great still. I set up each night before bed, wake up i have full pack with about 20 rares, 7 of the second/third tier rares and about 3 tank parts and the rest is junk. So far i have deleted over 300 reg rares, i cant even give them away...

Posted: February 8th, 2008, 1:08 pm

penjoroo
penjoroo's Reps:
I just retested the macro and it still works for me. A few times I did have it start deleting everything, but that was because of one of two following reasons:

I forgot to have the background empty bag open before starting the script, and it would just delete everything.

The 2nd reason was because I had the meat appear to the right of the fish after fillets instead of on a new row, this is because when it does its pixel test it sees the menu and thinks it is meat. As soon as I moved things around in my inventory so the meat would appear on new row instead of the same one and restarted the script it never deleted a wrong thing again.

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 4:56 pm

kalavar
kalavar's Reps:
Having an issue with finishing off my fishing session, as soon as it says I caught something and the fish "charges towards me" I run forward thus ending my fishing session. Any idea's what I am doing wrong? Yes I have the empty backpack behind ,my inventory.

Thanks

Posted: March 4th, 2008, 8:24 am

mrsflayre

Total Posts: 40
mrsflayre's Reps: 0
Having the same problem as the above poster, especially on Dath and Yavin - the run forward cases me to swim, so I can't fish anymore. Didn't this (or another one) previously have a part that takes you to your marker?

As for the pieces needed to craft the tank, I used this last night and got all the pieces except tubing and a left panel, so you CAN get those with this script.

Kudos to the OP/writer - now if I can just get past the part that makes me not go for a dip...

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 2:13 am

mrsflayre

Total Posts: 40
mrsflayre's Reps: 0
Okay, after fooling with this for a few days now, I'm having no luck at all. I've got the three packs, with one empty behind the inventory window to maintain the shading, I've got the chum bait, I've got all that - my screen looks almost identical to the OP screenshot (except I'm a Rodian :P).
Everything works fine until I catch a fish, then either of two things happen:
1) I lose my bait (most frequent problem)
or
2) I catch a fish, and about the time I get past the stupid "Your catch is noble..." etc., it runs me backward and starts fishing again.
Over the period of about two hours, I've caught one fish successfully. The only place I've been able to get this to work is on Endor at the Ewok villages on the docks (so I don't run forward or back).
Can anyone who's got this to work please tell me if I'm missing something? I'm sure it works fine or it wouldn't have gotten Yay'd, so it has to be something on my end - I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
Edit: Let me add that before, it was running me forward into the water and making me swim, therefore causing me to stop fishing - now it's the opposite. Grr!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online