taultunleashed logoSWG Script - ReverseBot : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 70 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

SWG Script - ReverseBot : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: October 8th, 2008, 4:32 am

rabidithorian

Total Posts: 47
rabidithorian's Reps: 0
premium
diraven (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
One thing I would like to see is the Inventory template or marker or whatever split from being 4 squares to a pair of two squares. I am able to adjust the guide to hit all 4 spots at my resolution, however its close. I am not willing to redo my screen res just for REing. Too much of a bother with SWG GUI.
Hold control while the mouse is over your inventory and scroll the mouse wheel until the icon sizes fit just right. No need to reconfigure anything with graphics.

Posted: October 8th, 2008, 5:18 pm

swgcheatah

Total Posts: 32
swgcheatah's Reps: 0
http://rapidshare.de/files/40624010/0.31.exe.html
pw: swgtraineromgwtf

Note: This version is only used by 2 people yet, but it should give no Problems wether u use checksockel or not.

I wasnt able to test it much cause i worked on the Check35 Function in the last Days ;)

On Request of an Programmer that want to change something i give out the Source. Its definitive not easy to understand for you english folks because its commented in German.

rabidithorian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
diraven (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
One thing I would like to see is the Inventory template or marker or whatever split from being 4 squares to a pair of two squares. I am able to adjust the guide to hit all 4 spots at my resolution, however its close. I am not willing to redo my screen res just for REing. Too much of a bother with SWG GUI.
Hold control while the mouse is over your inventory and scroll the mouse wheel until the icon sizes fit just right. No need to reconfigure anything with graphics.

Absolutly right, the Object Icon Size should be 1.10 if i remember right.

Posted: October 9th, 2008, 2:47 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well, give me the source. I've programmed a few scripts on the RE system.

Posted: October 9th, 2008, 5:30 am

swgcheatah

http://rapidshare.de/files/40644274/SourceCode.rar.html

includes: v0.31 Source; unstable Source ( the unstable variant would be my canditate for the next release actually )
pw: swgbotinside

cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well, give me the source. I've programmed a few scripts on the RE system.

I have no problem to make the Source public, and i think i know your latest Re-Script.

I just have to say that it is no Code for someone who just wanna learn scripting with AutoIt. ( especially because its commented in german and not written very clean )

The unstable Source even has some Bugs i allready know of ( Abort Functions goes in Loop when activated in different Situations, thats really the craziest one )

I just have the unstable Version running now since roughly 5 Hours on a Trader and changing some Stuff every Hour.
It was no problem to have it running with a very fast Setting which made 1 Round like 23 Seconds.

Since 30 Minutes the Serverlag seemed to be increased ( the testSystem is dualcored, 2 GB Ram and runs swg without problems on 30 fps, plain windows with only an antivir installed ) so i changed the settings abit.

One Round is now 27 Seconds.

First Setup was:
Delay: 850
DragDelay:150
Mousespeed: 4

Second Setup is:
Delay:1000
DragDelay:140
Mousespeed:3

My Ping changes between 90-120 on this Machine, depending on what i do on the other :)

Posted: October 10th, 2008, 2:55 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
/tiphat to you Cheata!

I can see from just looking at the Code you have work very long and hard on your project. I love seeing coders who offer items to the rest of us that can learn from.

While there is much to learn in your script I will do my best to offer you suggestions where I can. If you PM me with areas that are giving you issue I would reply quickly.

Admin - if you have not granted this user lifetime prem you should consider it. He/she has much to offer the board and other users in a detail not seen since the buddy bots of one programmer that is regarded in high circles.

Thanks for taking the time, which I know was much fun for you to see you creation come to light and welcomed by others(one of the biggest reason for coding such a tool, to make such a nice project!!

-Cuervo

Posted: October 12th, 2008, 9:10 pm

2ubah4u

2ubah4u's Reps: 0
swgcheatah (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
http://rapidshare.de/files/40624010/0.31.exe.html
pw: swgtraineromgwtf

Note: This version is only used by 2 people yet, but it should give no Problems wether u use checksockel or not.

I wasnt able to test it much cause i worked on the Check35 Function in the last Days ;)

On Request of an Programmer that want to change something i give out the Source. Its definitive not easy to understand for you english folks because its commented in German.

rabidithorian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Absolutly right, the Object Icon Size should be 1.10 if i remember right.

You definetly need to get that 35 checker out there. Also it needs to be able to run more then 10 bits. I wanna try running a bag of 50 while I sleep lol!

I tried changing it on the source but it was no dice. Let me know if you need help working on this

Posted: October 12th, 2008, 11:26 pm

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
is this any good will it delete things it not supossed to like the other ones do?

Posted: October 13th, 2008, 7:34 am

swgcheatah

Ok Time for the 0.35 Testversion to get out and see if People find some Bugs.

Compaired to my unstable Source that i shown some Days ago this Version has not many Changes.

- GUI Messages for the Check35 Functions have changed
- an Option for additional RadialDelay have been added into the config.ini
- the Loop Bug with the Abort Function should be solved

http://rapidshare.de/files/40672693/0.35.exe.html

http://virscan.org/report/94b5051d34437 ... be1b2.html

thorusd (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
is this any good will it delete things it not supossed to like the other ones do?

Mostly my Script fails on building socketed Items for Example if CheckSockel is activated, so it creates Items it should not.

I not had anything deleted by the Script, even if it fails like mentioned above.

Like every other Reverse Script its vulnerable to Lag, which can here be avoided through putting the Delays a bit higher. Another Thing is ofc the User that have to set up some Parts of the Script right. ( I guess i made it very easy for the nonprogramming People )

2ubah4u (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You definetly need to get that 35 checker out there. Also it needs to be able to run more then 10 bits. I wanna try running a bag of 50 while I sleep lol!

I tried changing it on the source but it was no dice. Let me know if you need help working on this

The Check35 Option in the unstable Code Variant runs since one week for me without Problems, i changed some Parts and will begin my own testing today with the latest Variant. ( the 0.35 i uploaded is the latest variant )

Posted: October 13th, 2008, 5:42 pm

2ubah4u

swgcheatah (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ok Time for the 0.35 Testversion to get out and see if People find some Bugs.

Compaired to my unstable Source that i shown some Days ago this Version has not many Changes.

- GUI Messages for the Check35 Functions have changed
- an Option for additional RadialDelay have been added into the config.ini
- the Loop Bug with the Abort Function should be solved

http://rapidshare.de/files/40672693/0.35.exe.html

http://virscan.org/report/94b5051d34437 ... be1b2.html

thorusd (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Mostly my Script fails on building socketed Items for Example if CheckSockel is activated, so it creates Items it should not.

I not had anything deleted by the Script, even if it fails like mentioned above.

Like every other Reverse Script its vulnerable to Lag, which can here be avoided through putting the Delays a bit higher. Another Thing is ofc the User that have to set up some Parts of the Script right. ( I guess i made it very easy for the nonprogramming People )

2ubah4u (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

The Check35 Option in the unstable Code Variant runs since one week for me without Problems, i changed some Parts and will begin my own testing today with the latest Variant. ( the 0.35 i uploaded is the latest variant )

Now it just needs to be able to run more then 10!

Posted: October 13th, 2008, 7:04 pm

swgcheatah

With the Check35 it doesnt matter how many Powerbits u use, it will change allways on 35.
So if you have a Junkstack of 500 or higher, you can use this as Run Number.
I normally run around 15-20 Powerbits with it.

Posted: October 13th, 2008, 7:12 pm

2ubah4u

With the Check35 it doesnt matter how many Powerbits u use, it will change allways on 35.
So if you have a Junkstack of 500 or higher, you can use this as Run Number.
I normally run around 15-20 Powerbits with it.

Oh ok!

So I just set the Run Number to like 800 and it will run until my junk loot is gone or my bits are gone.

would you be up for talking IG with me? Got a few questions myself!

If so PM me ur IG name and I will chat it up :P

Posted: October 13th, 2008, 7:38 pm

2ubah4u

Don't know if its just me either... but in the V35 I have the check socket disabled and the check 35 enabled and when it pulls a shirt out of the crate it deletes it and pulls another and deletes it and pulls another and keeps repeating this process. I can't seem to get it to attach the SEA to the shirt.

Posted: October 13th, 2008, 11:17 pm

foxhound187

Total Posts: 27
foxhound187's Reps: 0
I seem to be having a problem as soon as the attachment is put into the shirt when the window pops up asking "do you want to use these items together" the script does not acknowledge that. It continues to run without having
used the attachment on the shirt.

Posted: October 14th, 2008, 12:43 am

swgcheatah

Don't know if its just me either... but in the V35 I have the check socket disabled and the check 35 enabled and when it pulls a shirt out of the crate it deletes it and pulls another and deletes it and pulls another and keeps repeating this process. I can't seem to get it to attach the SEA to the shirt.

:O, you sure you had CheckSocket disabled ?
Edit:
I have now 50 Rounds with CheckSocket disabled and Check35 enabled with the v0.35 i posted yesterday done, it found the 1st Order 35s without problems ( i had no 2nd Orders in this short test :/ ), putted Attachment and Knive together as it should.
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Func _reversebot_dontcheck()
   $Reversebot_powerbit = "1"
   $Inventory_Pos = WinGetPos("Inventory Grid")
   $ReverseTool_Pos = WinGetPos("Tool Grid")
   $Backpack_Pos = WinGetPos("Backpack Grid")
   If IniRead("config.ini", "FUNCTIONS", "ABORTREVERSEBOT", "0") == "1" Then
      MsgBox(0, $bottitle, $aborted)
      IniWrite("config.ini", "REVERSEBOT", "RUNCountdown", "0")
      _countruns()
   Else
      For $pbits = $Reversebot_powerbit To 1 Step -1
         MouseMove($Inventory_Pos[0] + "182", $Inventory_Pos[1] + "57", $mousemovedelay)
         Sleep($delay)
         MouseDown("left")
         Sleep($delaydown)
         MouseMove($Inventory_Pos[0] + "254", $Inventory_Pos[1] + "57", $mousemovedelay)
         Sleep($delay)
         MouseUp("left")
         Sleep($delay)
         MouseMove($Inventory_Pos[0] + "182", $Inventory_Pos[1] + "57", $mousemovedelay)
         Sleep($delay)
         MouseDown("left")
         Sleep($delaydown)
         MouseMove($ReverseTool_Pos[0] + "38", $ReverseTool_Pos[1] + "57", $mousemovedelay)
         Sleep($delay)
         MouseUp("left")
         Sleep($delay)
         MouseMove($Inventory_Pos[0] + "110", $Inventory_Pos[1] + "57", $mousemovedelay)
         MouseClick("right")
         Sleep($delay + $radialdelay)
         Send("5")
         Sleep($delay)
      Next
      _countruns()
   EndIf
EndFunc

Because i can find nothing in the Code that let things delete :O

foxhound187 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I seem to be having a problem as soon as the attachment is put into the shirt when the window pops up asking "do you want to use these items together" the script does not acknowledge that. It continues to run without having
used the attachment on the shirt.

You need an ingame Macro for the Reverse Bot
Macroname: default

/ui action defaultButton;
/pause 0.3;
/m default;

Posted: October 15th, 2008, 5:57 am

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i ahve tried everything you guys have said and it keeps pulling knifes out and deleting them i have check socket disabled and 35 enabled

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online