taultunleashed logoA few problems concerning some things associated with Exhume : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

A few problems concerning some things associated with Exhume : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: June 6th, 2008, 5:57 am

raxiaz
raxiaz's Reps:
It says to run exhume for more details, but to be honest with you I'm not sure how Exhume works in itself.

I play FFXI, mainly, and it's the only online game I'm playing right now. Not many programs for it, but that doesn't keep me from playing it. One program I am particularly interested in is XiFish, an automated program that will fish for me, instead of me having to constantly be attentive at the computer.

Now, when I try to run XiFish, it will give me this error:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(Sorry for the hugeness of it all, I was a bit lazy and didn't crop the white surrounding the main window)

I do not know where to find this "ExhumeHelper.dll", and nor do I know how to get a new one to replace the one that's been lost.

I remember when I tried to start up XiFish, my computer automatically crashed and restarted itself (why it does that, I do not know). That corrupts data, I'm sure, and the ExhumeHelper.dll was probably one of the files (or the only file, I hope) that was corrupted.

One solution I tried was to install Exhume itself, and not just XUnleashed (what is the difference between the two? I honestly do not know...). But, when I try to run the Exhume.exe, it will give me an error like "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I assume I need to run the program with Administrator status, but this is another thing I have a question about. How do I run a program with administrator privileges?

Many thanks,
<i>Raxiaz</i>

p.s. If this topic doesn't belong here, where does it belong? I would like to know so that I can refer to the other forum, if there is, for problems like these.

Posted: June 6th, 2008, 4:46 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I sent this to one of our highest techs. Lets see what we can come up with :)

Posted: June 7th, 2008, 9:30 am

raxiaz
raxiaz's Reps:
Thank you, Tault_admin. I appreciate your help!

Posted: June 9th, 2008, 7:42 pm

raxiaz
raxiaz's Reps:
The main topic is here:
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/po ... tml#332147

Some new information was posted. Do you think that might help anything at all with getting this fixed? I really had a lot of skilling up plans for fishing, but they've been halted because of this damn problem for weeks now. It's beginning to irk me just a little bit, and if there's any more information I can provide (that isn't, you know, privacy-intruding) I'd be more than happy to give it to the site techs or whoever can help me with this... x.x

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
It should be fixed shortly. I have already forwarded it along :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online