taultunleashed logoAffilate program : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

Affilate program : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 3:15 am

ryuzaki
ryuzaki's Reps:
DO i need to be a premium member to get my special link? If no, then where is my special link o_0;

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 8:04 am

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
no, i do not think you have to be a premium member.

heres some simple directions: In the upper right corner there is a link called "Premium Member Info" click it. now once that it loaded, your going to have to log in. once your logged in and its all loaded, you should have a screen that says "Your Membership Information". now, on the right-middle side of the screen you should see a link that says "Get affiliate banners and links" click it. you should see a bunch of links. all of those are your referrer links. have fun, and gl on getting referrals.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 10:56 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
it should not matter if you are a premium member or not, the only thing is that its not a pay-per-click but 9.95 per premium purchased used through your link.

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 12:53 pm

ryuzaki
ryuzaki's Reps:
Just one last thing, anyone care to explain how PPC works? I mean, where exactly does this money come from in that type of scenario?

-Thanks for the GL on the referral, kourath.

Edit: Kourath, i dont see the first link on my page...only the upgrade to premium membership..if thats what you mean? Well i clicked that and i loged in and then it just asked me for a payment plan..

EDIT EDIT: Never mind, i see it..i'm blind -.-

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 1:21 pm

lilfisher

pay-per-click is something like in google ads. a company pays lets say $0.10 per click. the site that has that would get 10 cents per click to have the ad up there.

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 3:05 pm

ryuzaki
ryuzaki's Reps:
Oh...So those ads on forums are PPC? If so then in any affiliate situation, would you not need a popular site like youtube? So thats how youtube pays for everything...

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 3:11 pm

lilfisher

in essence yes. youtube pays everything because most sites use google adsence and google owns youtube ^^

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 3:18 pm

ryuzaki
ryuzaki's Reps:
well now it does, but i was talking about before the huge transaction (speaking of which..that huge sum of money...do the people at youtube get to keep that for their pocket?)

So if i wanted to make money (yeah im not even 18, thats the only reason im interested in affiliates) with these affiliates, how exactly would this work? would i need to set up a dot com website or could i go into forums?

Forums may be spam but say i was advertising this site and there was a rule that did not permit spam...what if i went into a gaming forum and said "hey guys, check out this site for all your gaming needs! Guides to macros, the skys the limit, achieve what you wanted, just join to get access" and so on and so forth...of course 90% would go for a free account, but then they would realize they need a card to pay for premium, and most gamers don't have patiance thus the use of that card and well you get the idea..

i'm aloud to post something like that in a gaming forum help section or something with out it being called spam correct?

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 3:34 pm

lilfisher

set up an website or post it up in gaming forums, your choice.

im not positive that if they make a free account and lets say a month down the line they purchase a premium account you will get credit but i doubt it. If you are good at it you can make a very decent amount of money using the affiliates link.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 7:09 am

AskAPro
AskAPro's Reps:
There have been no replies in the past 14 days. This topic has been closed automatically, and the points awarded to the last poster.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online