taultunleashed logoBought account today, cannot log in and got no reg code : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Bought account today, cannot log in and got no reg code : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: December 8th, 2006, 7:34 pm

deviral0
deviral0's Reps:
ok, so today i bought a premium account and it was charged to my paypal, i got no registration e-mail and my account that i registered under is not able to log into the forums, so i made a new account and im trying from this one, my e-mail is deviral@shaw.ca and my account name was supposed to be fhtm666, but i cannot log into the account, i tried the get reg # link and couldnt do anything there either. some feedback would be greatly appreciated as i cant seem to find an e-mail to contact anyone from here, but a response via e-mail would be better as to thats the account i registered under and hope to get this resolved asap because i would like to start trying out the software.
thanks for your time,
fhtm666

Posted: December 9th, 2006, 2:46 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
unfortunatly i can not look up users by e-mail but in my look through i could not see any member joining with a name even close to fhtm666 in the last 27 hours. as for a registration code for the client, we no longer use that and all that is needed for that is your account loggin/password. to have tault_admin search this up a lot faster please pm him to get this resolved asap. we are currently dealing with a slight site problem of a dos attack so a reply may be delayed by getting that fixed.

Posted: December 9th, 2006, 3:22 am

deviral0
deviral0's Reps:
the username\password doesnt even work when i registered it, i got charged via paypal tho, check out that e-mail, it says i paid check it with what account there is, i got nothing, either a refund or an activation of my account seem deemable. i'll pm the guuy in the morning, just giving more info

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 11:12 am

deviral0
deviral0's Reps:
lilfisher (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
to have tault_admin search this up a lot faster please pm him to get this resolved asap. we are currently dealing with a slight site problem of a dos attack so a reply may be delayed by getting that fixed.

yeh well i pm'd him and still dont' have a response, so i dont know whats going on but as far as it looks so far im getting screwed out 25 bucks. is there anyone else besides tault_admin i can pm to get a response from? I have my transaction ID from paypal and invoice ID but if i don't get a response soon i gotta figure out a way to get my money back cos in your satisfaction guarentee section, it says "be sure to include your forum name" well ya, when i registetred under the forum name i wanted, it didn't even work.

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 11:55 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
im not 100% positive that there is anyone else other than tault_admin but i am almost certain there is not. admin handles the program side of the site and tault_admin handles the website side. tault_admin and admin have been rather busy the last few days so they have not logged in.

generally what happens when people have this problem is that they accidently choose the wrong screenname to upgrade but this is not always the case. it could have been an error paypal gave as it did not cause the account to get upgraded to premium

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 12:30 pm

deviral0
deviral0's Reps:
i didn't chose an accoun to upgrade, i tried registering a new account under a new name to premium right away. basically i had no previous account and tried making a new account w/ premium services.

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 9:57 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea if you pm'd me it will be fixed in the next hour as well this downtime we had anyone that had problems arrise from it will gain an extra month of free access for our downtime.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online