taultunleashed logoComputer Problem : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Computer Problem : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: August 5th, 2006, 11:27 am

lord of vatim
lord of vatim's Reps:
Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? What happened is I was messing around with the task bar at the bottom making it larger or smaller while I was waiting for my Norton Anti-Virus program to do its weekly scan. Well I lowered the task bar back down to its normal position, and this happened. My task bar no longer works when I move it to it's origional postion, and every time I turn the computer on it is moved to where that selection box is.....can anyone help me?

I do realize the main problem is the computer I am on right now is a dinosaur(Windows 95), but it usually runs very good....horribl compared to my good computer obviously

Oh ya, i forgot that you can't see your mouse in a screenshot, but it is under the front wheel of my dirtbike

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: August 5th, 2006, 8:18 pm

WowHomer

Total Posts: 1400
WowHomer's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Try looking it up on the Internet, go under Computer Management and type what the problem is and it will help you fix it

Posted: August 6th, 2006, 11:15 pm

joebisme
joebisme's Reps:
not saying this is right but maybe its cause u over heated a chip or something for a bit too long by leaving ur computer running all night leaving permanent or fixable dmg

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 5:55 am

resolution
resolution's Reps:
what happens if ye kill the explorer and restart it manually?

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 8:05 am

cyvath
cyvath's Reps:
just drag it back to its normal spot

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 9:18 am

resolution
resolution's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
My task bar no longer works when I move it to it's origional postion, and every time I turn the computer on it is moved to where that selection box is

you should read the problem and not simply spam an answer into every thread for bucks.. i would bet that the admin recognizes this too and clear yer bucks away :)
HELP the people!

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 9:35 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Check HERE

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
n1 buck

Posted: August 17th, 2006, 4:44 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I knew this one from experience, unfortunely the mentioned article was not enough and a refresh install was still required to fix. I hope this is not the case this time around.

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 6:37 pm

lord of vatim
lord of vatim's Reps:
woah srry guys......let me check some of these out then i will reward whoevers works with the TUBucks

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 8:56 am

lord of vatim
lord of vatim's Reps:
well......none of them worked.......and i dont think that i ocer heated a chip or anything because that lower part of the screen is still useable, just the taskbar does not work, and i can not bring that selection box down any farther than where it is

Posted: September 10th, 2006, 10:16 am

AskAPro
AskAPro's Reps:
There have been no replies in the past 14 days. This topic has been closed automatically, and the points awarded to the last poster.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online