taultunleashed logoI have an anual subscription paid for, but doesn't work : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

I have an anual subscription paid for, but doesn't work : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: November 16th, 2006, 3:29 pm

evershawn
evershawn's Reps:
I purchased 1 year, and it isn't suppose to end until April of 2007 but now when I try to go into any forums it treats me like I'm not a premium member, what gives?

Posted: November 16th, 2006, 3:53 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
PM tault admin, hes the only one who can sort this out. hope you get it fixed.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: November 16th, 2006, 3:59 pm

evershawn
evershawn's Reps:
kourath (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
PM tault admin, hes the only one who can sort this out. hope you get it fixed.

Isn't the tault admin the one who's suppose to be looking in this forum and supporting his paying customers?

I was just reading other posts saying the tault admin doesn't read or reply to PM's.

Posted: November 16th, 2006, 4:03 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
people generally get VERY impatient. if its no longer in your outbox he has read it. people think if its the sent box and there is no reply he hasnt read it but if its in the sent box it has been opened and read. he reads the forums and does global moderation, banning, awarding premium for submissions, awarding bucks for submissions, and fixing account problems.

ontop of this he has to work deals with people looking to sell their programs, talk with the founders on many times throughout the day, deal with ddos attempts, deal with hackers, and thats not including the life which involves freetime, time with family, time with friends, and work. all that together makes him VERY busy so it may take a couple days to reply to a pm

Posted: November 16th, 2006, 6:20 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea tault_admin is a slacker he never reads posts such as this. LOL if you pm'd me you will get a reply asap. We have a staff but most of the time i deal with these things personally 99 out of 100 times people just create 2 accouts and are logging in with the wrong one :) .

Posted: November 16th, 2006, 8:04 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
ive been wondering this for a long time: TA, is this site your main job, or do you work parttime/fulltime somwhere else? if so, whats your profession? if you dont want to answer just tell me to go find a hole and crawl in it :D

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: November 16th, 2006, 10:24 pm

evercheater
evercheater's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yea tault_admin is a slacker he never reads posts such as this. LOL if you pm'd me you will get a reply asap. We have a staff but most of the time i deal with these things personally 99 out of 100 times people just create 2 accouts and are logging in with the wrong one :) .

Thanks for fixing my account "slacker" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online