taultunleashed logoPaypal without credit card? : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Paypal without credit card? : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: January 18th, 2008, 3:43 pm

crazzym3x
crazzym3x's Reps:
I want to buy a premium account accses thing. I have a paypal account with money in it, but when I click to buy a premium membership it asks me to add a credit card (i dont have on in the account but i do have money on the account) is it possible to just send gthe 14.95 to Tault from my money but without the credit card? thanks

Posted: January 19th, 2008, 2:55 am

alis4311

Total Posts: 38
alis4311's Reps: 2
I have the same problem.. XD bu it just got the reply that i was doing something wrong.. But as i have tried about 20 times.. and i have done multiple paypal payments before i don't see how it could be me that's doing something wrong.. and i doubt you're doing anything wrong either

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 12:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Could one of you contact paypal and ask them as to the nature of this problem. Because im stumped as i have tried it a few time.

Posted: January 21st, 2008, 12:31 am

trill16

Total Posts: 27
trill16's Reps: 0
Easy: Install the Paypal plugin for your browser. By doing this, you unlock the Paypal Virtual Credit Cards. These credit cards can be generated and can be used as a one time, or multi use card.

After installing the plugin, go to your paypal account, find where it says "Paypal Plugin" and you should be able to generate your cards.

BUT!!

Do not ever cancel subscription with that virtual card. They will force you to pay 14.95 again. Heres what they have to say when I had to change credit cards to pay for my premium account:

"I talked to the staff and our legal department about your issue. The problem is we cant give a refund for that and allow the monthly you can rejoin but the problem resides in contracts. Even though we want to if we are to give you that refund on it we open ourselves to someone coming after us for consumer fraud."

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea i said that one, sorry we cant do anything but my hands are tied behind my back.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online