taultunleashed logoRefund not being given.... >.< : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Refund not being given.... >.< : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: May 9th, 2008, 11:06 am

vengekitty27
vengekitty27's Reps:
This is just stupid how hard is it to just refund the money. And why are you deleting my posts?

Posted: May 9th, 2008, 3:36 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
vengekitty27 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This is just stupid how hard is it to just refund the money. And why are you deleting my posts?

I missed your original topic, can you be more specific on your problem? Have you sent any pms to Tault_admin? Occasionally he misses one or two. Its odd that your topic was deleted though. Once again, Tault_admin is the one you want to contact, not Admin. They are different people.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: May 9th, 2008, 4:58 pm

vengekitty27
vengekitty27's Reps:
kourath (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
vengekitty27 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I missed your original topic, can you be more specific on your problem? Have you sent any pms to Tault_admin? Occasionally he misses one or two. Its odd that your topic was deleted though. Once again, Tault_admin is the one you want to contact, not Admin. They are different people.

I have contacted Tault_Admin many times and still nothing then I filed with paypal and now I'm being told its out of the admins hands. Which is bull because the only thing that happens with Paypal is they send him an email saying there is an issue and he should look into it. He is just avoiding it all together. I'm beyond frustrated with this. Is it a child running the forums? I mean my freakin god how hard is it to open the transaction on paypal and hit refund!!??

Posted: May 9th, 2008, 7:26 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
kourath (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I have contacted Tault_Admin many times and still nothing then I filed with paypal and now I'm being told its out of the admins hands. Which is bull because the only thing that happens with Paypal is they send him an email saying there is an issue and he should look into it. He is just avoiding it all together. I'm beyond frustrated with this. Is it a child running the forums? I mean my freakin god how hard is it to open the transaction on paypal and hit refund!!??

Odd. TA is always very quick on refunding. Unfortunately, theres not much I can do for you except suggest waiting it out, its not uncommon that TA can't post for a day or two due to RL issues. For what its worth, I have never seen anyone cheated by TA.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: May 12th, 2008, 12:10 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Member was already refunded. The trouble came about because he wanted us to refund him right away after sending a message or he would file with paypal. So i didn't get to him in time and because he filed with paypal we couldn't refund him as people use that to get double their money back. Anyways post locked. The member was refunded just was acting like pansy haha.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online