taultunleashed logoStatus of Xunleashed : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

Status of Xunleashed : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: March 7th, 2005, 8:34 am

tault_rivalyn
tault_rivalyn's Reps:
The admin directed someone to look here about the status of the merger... but there's been no new posts about the merger for a while.

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 12:45 am

tault_syniful
tault_syniful's Reps:
edit: There's a section of the forums just for Xunleashed, found it after someone pointed me in the right direction.

Also... Xunleashed is working again now. Wouldn't patch for me still, but clicking through the error started the client, it authenticated, and I'm off and running.

Posted: April 23rd, 2005, 6:27 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
syniful (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
edit: There's a section of the forums just for Xunleashed, found it after someone pointed me in the right direction.

Also... Xunleashed is working again now. Wouldn't patch for me still, but clicking through the error started the client, it authenticated, and I'm off and running.

"2 more weeks" (tm) ;)

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 6:36 am

tault_l0cke
tault_l0cke's Reps:
huh?

Posted: June 7th, 2005, 3:26 pm

tault_bobbuilda
tault_bobbuilda's Reps:
Will it ever come? I took an account for xunleashed and my yearly premium almost finished and... no access to xunleashed. Makes you wonder..

Posted: June 8th, 2005, 12:17 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
We recently got the script but it had bugs in it so we sent it back to the programmer. Hopefully this will be a quick fix and we can have this merger done as soon as possible.

Posted: June 8th, 2005, 7:57 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
No worries locke we just got it back from him and we need to test the newest one out. Cross your fingers :)

Posted: June 13th, 2005, 8:09 pm

tault_rickhq
tault_rickhq's Reps:
Yeah same here. I took a premium account here because it was suggested you'll get access to xunleashed and the ditto program.
This does not appear to be true and I feel, gently stated, ripped. All those excuses for months and months...
The content of this tault site is outdated and mostly does not work.
My yearly here nears the end and now tell me when I get access to xunleashed or a refund.

Thank you very much.

Posted: June 13th, 2005, 8:41 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
LOL bobbuilda is from one of our competitors sites he isnt even a premium member you can tell by he has no contest points. As for xunleashed current update ill post here and on the other part.

The new programmer we actually am having edit our script. He finished it but it only merges about 80% of our forums together. Leaves alot of posts missing. So we gave him access to both our sites to make the script flawless and merge them both. He said hopefully sunday (yesterday) it would be done. However he didnt reply back on sunday so im assuming today he should have something ready for us to try.

Posted: June 13th, 2005, 8:48 pm

tault_rickhq
tault_rickhq's Reps:
"bobbuilda is from one of our competitors" .
Yeah right, it is getting better everyday. How long do you keep this up, your whole life?

Your answer really isnt sufficient. What is the EXACT date you promise we FINALLY get access. After months and months your comments are, lets say, taking more energy to give a place.

And what kind of compensation do you have in mind??

Lets better your life for a change, it still can be fixed.

Posted: June 13th, 2005, 8:59 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Well for first part. Bob doesn’t even have contest points or anything and we checked he isn’t a premium member even. Also he was posting to a bunch of diff areas which posts have just been deleted.

As for the merger we never advertised on our site when you join you get access to xunleashed. So I'm a tad puzzled by that. We posted on the forums we are working on a merger with xunleashed and hopefully soon it should, but as you already know situations occured which held it back for much longer than anyone here is happy. We are working on a merger yes and its taking time nothing we can do about that.

We both want the merger there is no reason for us not to. This crazy talk like we are trying to hold off makes no sense to either of us. Feel free to go on xunleashed boards and ask the admin as well. The merger will basically mean our sites will grow stronger and have more user base for both of them.

The only thing we can do is wait we set everything up except the database merging part which is the one thing we couldn’t do on our own and we had to hire out. Every person we have hired out has failed us in turn to get it merged. We have hired out coders from phpbb, our payment systems, software companies, and ect ect.

We unfortunately had bad luck and couldn’t get them to do what we wanted or they where just slackers. We finally went thru a 3rd party site where you hire a programmer. This person already proved he can do it but it didn’t give us a 100% merger.

No we are in a catch 22 situation. I say merger will be done sometime next week and something happens people tell me not to say merger will be done next week. If I don’t say when it will be done people such as yourself get mad saying we need to give dates ect ect.

Nothing we can do except wait and when it’s done it’s done.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online