newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Subscription problem : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: May 14th, 2007, 3:08 pm

bonza32

Total Posts: 3
bonza32's Reps: 0
Hello, I tried to upgrade my account to a premium one over the weekend using an American Express Gift card that I received for my birthday. Unfortunately, the last screen indicated the transaction was declined and I was to contact Customer Support for this website, so I checked all the information again and re-submitted...once again, the last page indicated that the transaction was declined and instructed me to contact Customer Support.

I then tried my regular MasterCard...same result. Thouroughly puzzled, I contacted American Express and checked the balance of my Gift card...it indicated that I was charged $24.95 twice, within 90 seconds of each charge, which figures with my two attempts that were indicated as "declined". Fortunately, no charges were posted to my MasterCard, as far as MasterCard and I can tell at this time.

This still leaves the mystery of the two "declined" charges on the American Express Gift card. After looking thru the forums, I saw where it was recommended that I send a PM to "Tault_Admin" for resolution, to also wait about an hour for the server to update, and finally, to send an e-mail to "payment@taultunleashed.com".

In my Outbox on this account is the two PM's that I have sent, approximately 12 hours apart, that reviewed the aforementioned problem...they are still, at this time (approximately two days later) marked as "unread" by "Tault_Admin". As it was the weekend, I can understand the delay...however, this is now Monday, 5-14-07 at approximately 6:46 PM EST and they are still marked as "unread", I still do not have access to a premium account that I have been charged twice for, and I am at a loss as to my next step.

I have also send two e-mails to "payment@taultunleashed.com", after I confirmed that I was logging on to the right account with the right password and have not received an answer to those as well.

Please don't get me wrong...I am eager to use your services and have recommended your website to a friend who has also purchased access and is satisfied...fortunately, he did not have the troubles that I am having. :)

Please contact me so we can get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

Posted: May 15th, 2007, 2:14 pm

bonza32

Hmmm...another day...no response...PM's are still marked as "unread" in my Outbox...no replies to my post....hmmm... :(

Posted: May 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
tault_admin is going through his pm's right now (sent me a pm about 50 seconds ago)

Posted: May 15th, 2007, 9:52 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
yea i already replied to you. Turned out to be a denied CC that was the reasoning.

Posted: May 16th, 2007, 2:39 pm

bonza32

You are correct...American Express Gift cards don't play nice with Paypal...American Express just explained the situation to me and confirmed the charges will be returned to me within 7 days as credit on the gift card.

So, I'll just run this thru Paypal and we will get it squared away...thank you for your time due to my error using a gift card :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online