taultunleashed logotyping in another window affects ffxi window : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

typing in another window affects ffxi window : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 5:43 pm

peasuke
peasuke's Reps:
ok, i have absolutly no idea what i've done wrong or missed. i downloaded xunleashed and the scripts FFXiService and FFXIUnleashed, finally figured out how to get the screen size to be a reasonable size (and not zoomed in on my characters eyes!), but i still have the weirdest problem.... if i'm using, say, aim, when i type in my aim box, in the background i can see my ffxi character moving, things getting selected, etc, in conjunction with the keys i'm typing!! =O i am definitely typing in the aim box - because i am seeing the text appear, etc, so i don't know what i've done wrong or missed.

and, i have turned on the hardware mouse setting.

any help would be appreciated!!!

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 5:34 am

peasuke
peasuke's Reps:
ok, i'm starting to get upset for not receiving any assistance with this problem. i'm sure it's something stupid on my end, but, i cannot find any info anywhere on how to fix it; nor that anyone has even had the same issue. i've followed the -few- instructions i've found, downloaded the only two scripts that i found that were necessary, so i don't know what else to do. i've had two other people, that also have xunleashed installed, look at mine, and they don't know what's wrong.

the only difference between my options and theirs is that, in options, they can check both boxes that read "dialog" and "windows", but i can only check one - when i try to check both, the other unchecks. the software has been uninstalled and reinstalled at least half a dozen times.

right now, the program is USELESS to me. i've emailed xunleashed directly and would like a response since i've paid for it.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 7:29 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Post your problem under the knowledge base plz. Also a tech guy should be there to help you shortly.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 8:51 am

peasuke
peasuke's Reps:
will do - thanks! ^.^

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 11:03 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Its a bug currently.

Rather than enter it in the knowledge base, enter it in the Bug Tracker.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 2:36 pm

peasuke
peasuke's Reps:
it's a bug?! is there an older version i can get that doesn't have this bug, since a friend of mine works fine - and he's using 3.0?

i've already posted in the knowledge base, but i'll also post in the bug tracker. how long until a fix will be released? i hope my year subscription doesn't start until it's been resolved........

Posted: September 29th, 2005, 11:48 am

peasuke
peasuke's Reps:
ok... i am nothing less than completly livid with the response, or lack of, that i've received from xunleashed.

on 9/19, i purchased the "premium membership" and tried installing xunleashed - after finding virtually no instruction on the bulletin board. everything seemed to be installed, but i encountered a problem where, if i typed in any other window besides the ffxi window, the typing would still affect ffxi... making the xunleashed program USELESS.

on 9/20 i posted my problem.

on 9/20, taultunleashed promptly charged my account.

on 9/23 i wrote another post because i did not receive a response. i was told to post in the knowledge base, which i did.

on 9/23 i was also told to post it in the "bug tracker", which i did.

on 9/23 i entered this issue into the bug tracker and there it has sat - as a new bug, not assigned, nothing.

it is now almost a full week later and NOTHING has been done. i have not received any replied to my post, nor has the, so-called bug, been worked on.

i either want this fixed or i want my money back.

Posted: September 29th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
The bug tracker is post bugs that will be fixed for a new update of xunleashed. The software works just for some patches its not going to happen right away. It has to be recodded.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online