taultunleashed logoUpgrading to Prem. Acc and Log-in Issues : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

Upgrading to Prem. Acc and Log-in Issues : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 1:22 pm

_drohk_
_drohk_'s Reps:
Hello, I have just recently been getting this log-in issue of it not wanting to keep me logged it. Whenever i click on a link to a new page it will sign me out and ill have to sign in again for every page I go to. I had to re sign in about five times to just post this message. Also when i try to make a Prem. Account It said it could not be processed and I should contact support. Then I just made a free account _drohk_ and when i try to upgrade it, I click on the link and it brings up log-in. I log in and it has "Add/Renew" Subscription and I put MMO Access... Credit card, yada yada yada... and click "order" and it brings me back to "log-in" screen. So I dont know if I'm having a log-in issue or that the site is having a Acc creation issue.

Thanks,
Drohk

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 2:10 pm

shromes
shromes's Reps:
dude. i just made a post about the same thing. others are having the same problem. I'm afraid now, that all the times I tried, that it will be charged to my account. and yes everyone. i PM the admin, and am now waiting for an answer, or fix to this unfortunate issue

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 2:16 pm

_drohk_
_drohk_'s Reps:
wow i think i tried it about five times... thats.... hold on.... 125$ lol

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 2:19 pm

shromes
shromes's Reps:
that sheeit is scary. i've done it a bit more. man, we SUCK. hopefully, this problem will be reoslved soon. i've donloaded soo many games for this. man, i even stopped drugs for today just for this.

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 2:23 pm

_drohk_
_drohk_'s Reps:
what they probably will do is just negate all the incomming account creations in the past couple days... fix it and give a notice to anyone who tried to create an account to try again and anyother before that have been cancelled. HOPEFULLY.

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 2:27 pm

shromes
shromes's Reps:
understood. but it's funny, how this is a huge problem for us (well at least for me) and everyone else seems to be on going on with merry lives. we haven't even attracted a MOD yet

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 7:25 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
well, it actually really sounds like both of you have cookies disabled, which would be causing this error. Are either of you using firefox with "stealther" enabled?

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea dont worry if it charges it will auto refund as soon as your cc company decides to do it. Its fast. Now as to the not being able to be logged in. Tell me this please.

What type of browser are you using?
Ie, Firefox, aol, netscape?

What are your security settings?

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 10:17 pm

shromes
shromes's Reps:
Internet explorer is where it's at. and with the security settings. I HAVE NO IDEA. i don't know my computer stuff.. so, step-by-step instructions would be very helpful

Posted: December 30th, 2006, 3:43 pm

_drohk_
_drohk_'s Reps:
I am using Internet Explorer. I went into privacy settings and put it to "Allow cookies from any site" and its still doing it. But I am more concerned why I cant upgrade or when I tried to make a Premium Account why did it say it could not be confirmed.

Posted: January 1st, 2007, 11:43 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Umm as for ie go to the tools areas and options youll see it in there. Just lowering your settings just for logging on cause it seems like its not storing your cookies. You might want to try out firefox :). Now as for your problem with joining its security we have to prevent stolen ccs from being used.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online