taultunleashed logowhat does this site have to offer? : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

what does this site have to offer? : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: November 6th, 2006, 12:06 am

sniperkag
sniperkag's Reps:
I've been playing ffxi and wow for years and been with tault account since february, and havent made 1 gil or gold with info from this site. Lots of ppl will reply saying that they did 1000000000000 gold or gil so far , and im just a loser, whatever.

Let's talk about ffxi. All this site has to offer is a fishing bot that comes with xunleashed. ppl like me only download updated mr.argus pack with flee tool and all that stuff because that's all this site has to offer and those tools are not made by them. Most usefull bot was made by a user not so long ago. Honestly, the only stuff that was even worth it was the diging bot that some dude posted and even then w/o the owner's permission.

In the wow part, let's just say i havent done a single gold yet with any info from this site.

i know its "only" 30 bucks. but jeez you got more than 400k users, i think that's enough money to have a developer's team running things everyday. the same old guides exploits and stuff are posted since i know this site, and nothing new came out. And 90% of the info comes from users that want a perm account.

All i see is mods saying yay or nay, yay or nay, yay or nay.

I mean, for me this site is a scam , in main page all u see is "join now" and below some uber old post topics that say "1000 gold a day" and stuff like that dosent even work, and when u get inside u just get disapointed.

xunleashed, exhume? meh, dosent have anything to offer really.

Posted: November 6th, 2006, 9:40 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
It all really depends on what you are looking for.

Mostly it is a community. A place to get advice, info, help, etc. So you can do what you really want to do. Whatever that is.

For example, in ffxi, people make alot of money by fishing. They set the bot to fish every night when they go to bed, and sell in the morning. There are hunting bots also for ffxi, and of course the voke bots to claim those special mobs.

For wow, there are more guides than bots. There is a few wow tools that can help with your playing style, ie fishing etc and you can make money from fishing there too.

Bug again, mostly its a community. You either enjoy the community or you dont. Thats why they have a 7 day no questions asked refund policy.

So look around for a week, if you dont get what you are looking for, get a refund. However, most seem to enjoy and some like to contribute back to the community.

If you are just a leecher that all you want to do is take take take.. you probably wont fit in here and should get a refund now and save yourself some hassle.

Posted: November 18th, 2006, 1:01 pm

ladyinred
ladyinred's Reps:
I subscribed to Xunleashed a long time ago, before they "taulted." Recently I've returned to learn more about WoW.

I've never been able to power level a character from 1-60 in 4 days like some people, but I have gathered a TON of excellent information. There are guides galore here, including those you would have to pay extra for on other sites.

I would read WOW Confirmed Guides first.

Then check out WOW Guide Discussion.

Personally, I do not do exploits as I am not willing to risk my WoW account, but if that is your thing, there is plenty of information on that, too.

I like the community here. It's a place we can talk about pretty much anything without the risk. I wouldn't mind seeing a little more estrogen in here along with all this testosterone, but hey, I'm old and probably have enough for all of us! hehehe

I guess it's just like anything else, to be really good you have to spend time learning how to get better.

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 11:34 pm

carefoot

Total Posts: 541
carefoot's Reps: 890
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Not all of those 400k users are both paying users, or active anymore. This place wouldn't be a forum, but a chatroom if there were 400k active members. Personally on WoW, I have submitted many of the first exploits since the opening in Nov '04 and to this day I haven't used ebay and my main WoW character has 5000 gold with 3 epic mounts and has been inactive for the opening of TBC however...

But anyway, some exploits can come up at random, with giant gaping phatlewt inside for the taking (trade exploit in WoW + farmers). Knowing your limit, and not getting caught is always fun.

Posted: December 8th, 2006, 12:25 pm

AskAPro
AskAPro's Reps:
There have been no replies in the past 14 days. This topic has been closed automatically, and the points awarded to the last poster.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online