taultunleashed logoRE: Auto Pet Healer : UO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

RE: Auto Pet Healer : UO Submissions

Posted: October 7th, 2006, 7:37 pm

ramchip
ramchip's Reps:
The Script Does Automatic G-Heal/Heal/Cure/Remove Curse on the basic package, The better package will move in to use aids if a predefined list of monsters aren't found like (Liche Lords), Handles more then 1 Pet Also pulls bar if pet/s were lost and working on a ressing sub to sense the pets mode and if ressing wait longer for the res to take. If I were too post say a basic version that handles just 1 pet and doesn't pull bars, how many people would say yay.. (I would post the better version afterwards as a final reward but I give a little get some and make it better) dont really wanna give the whole cookie at once.... as far as I know it DOESNT exist and if you CAN find one on EUO that does ANY of that without using cmpix id like to see it, I can most assure you this is NOT a rippoff from ANYWHERE on EUO forums only 2 people have it as of now... BTW The barpuller is NOT perfected if something is in the way it will pull whatever is in the way.. This generally ISNT a problem seeing as how unless you mount your pet or it dies the bar stays (thanks to sticky bars now YAY) the final version will support full ressing and repulling of bar, already supports mounting/dismounting..

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online