[ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

scam : UO Submissions

Posted: September 15th, 2006, 8:07 pm

bigrob121

Total Posts: 31
bigrob121's Reps: 5
premium
now this scam requires you to be good at deception...i was actually duped by this scam from a friend(or so i thought)....my bud told me about a bug he found to dupe checks....which required me to go to this certain vendor and buy these certain items and then do a bunch of stupid stuff with the items till eventually he got me to put the check in a pouch that was in my inventory(one of the items he told me to buy was the bag)....he had me so twisted in doing the so called "bug" correctly that i forgot you can steal bags that are in your backpack...he stole the bag and i lost the 50k check in it=P i actually turned around and made my own version up of the scam and gained more than i lost, so its all good(btw tell them that the check has to be made out to 111112 exactly for the bug to work) you'll be surprised....i had a guy who knew i was scamming him...he even told me...but he was so eager to see if i was possibly telling the truth, he put the check in the bag which i stole and ran=P.....people are so bent on being rich you can get them to do anything

Posted: September 16th, 2006, 4:17 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Will premium members please vote yay or nay.

Posted: September 16th, 2006, 7:51 am

sss666
sss666's Reps:
I'll say Nay. there's no step by step to pull either scam and what to do. Hes just telling us his friends story and his own.

Posted: September 16th, 2006, 9:01 am

bigrob121

premium
well step by step on how i did it? it really depends on what you feel comfortable with..and what shard you play on. for instance this is how i did it(this is a lengthy one but it has worked for me)
1. create a thief, find someone who you know has money for instance if someone does bank balance and you see that they have a nice chunk of change... i send them a party invite(people's curiousity 90% will join and ask what you want)

2. ask them if they would like to become rich, they ask how. tell them you know a bug to dupe checks. i always said i know an old friend who was a gm at this server and he was banned, so he told me a bug that acts like a gm's .dupe command. and explain to them that it can only be done once a day so the gm's wont catch it in the log.

3. you really gotta spice up your story. they will ask how to do it, tell them its so complex u'd just have to show them. then tell them if they make a check for 111112, its a code in the game that can simulate a .dupe from a gm. they get the check and follow you to a merchant (provisions merchant i used) tell them to buy the stuff they need and it has to be from a certain merchant(lies).

4. tell them to buy 2 beeswax and 1 bag. then tell them not to ever let anyone see them doing this so you have to goto a secluded place. i take them to the peninsula just NW of the bank, to the very tip and tell them they have to stand on the very tip of the coast for it to work.

5. tell them to put 1 beeswax in the bag thats in their backpack.

6. then tell them to put the other beeswax in trade window, and that it has to sit there.

7. then tell them to drop the check in the bag and immediately after to accept the trade to give you the beeswax. tell them that the beeswax they give to you will turn into the .duped check.

8. u need to be snooped in their backpack, so as soon as they drop the check in the bag u steal it and run...

you really need to spice it up maybe change it a little just to make them think they are doing an actual bug. the more complex you make the bug and the more you push onto making them rich. they wont realize you can steal bags...some people dont even think about it, because they feel secure with checks because a thief cant steal checks...and if they ever ask why dont we use your money? just tell them the only reason u are showing them is so u can have the first duped check because u dont have enough money to start duping....get them in aim or yahoo messenger i found that to be nice i tell them "so gm's wont catch us talking"....im already premium im just sharing my personal encounters i dont need a yay/nay i didnt mean to post it on this thread btw=P

Posted: September 16th, 2006, 9:06 am

bigrob121

premium
btw sss what other scam did you not understand that i posted?

Posted: May 8th, 2007, 4:30 am

chris_jcz
chris_jcz's Reps:
nay.. pants

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online