taultunleashed logoUltima Online Companion (program) : UO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Ultima Online Companion (program) : UO Submissions

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 6:14 pm

palapr
palapr's Reps:
I dont know if i can post this, but uoc is a program (i did not make it, i found it in the internet) that can be used with razor or alone...

**FEATURES**

:arrow: Its a kind of macro editor, with a lot of client sided stuff (you can change your mount and your body... if u want you can be a Dragon --all this stuff is client sided, only u see this-- ).

:arrow: It comes with some interesting Agents, like a smart Spellcaster Agent, Auto Chaser Agent (for mages or warrior), Pet Heal Agent (with 12# slots for pets), a smart Heal stuff (like if your health is lower than 20%, it uses Gheal, if 30%, uses Heal Potion, or Spirit Speak, you decide... have a Explode in Contact Agent for Explo potions, so u can use your explo pot, start a combo and uoc launch ur pot to explode in contact at target.

:arrow: You can pre-set more than 10# of targets and use it just pressing the hotkey (useful in masspvp).

:arrow: Its saves your configuration by your chars, so if u have a mage, you dont need to worry about playing with a warrior and try to cast some Combo.

:arrow: It comes with a Client Sided SpeedHack (Yes!). With SH turned on, you'll run like you have 0 ping, but you dont lag other ppl, doing this ppl dont "thing bad things of you ;)".

:arrow: While you walk over the world, UOC record the location of houses IDOC and mark it in Ultima Online Auto Map (if you want), so its easy to find and camp IDOC houses (if your shard dont have IDOC system, sorry, IDOC is a system that if a house isnt refreshed, in some days it will collapse and all the staff inside go to the floor (you can loot) and you can put other house in the place)

Have a lot more of things that i couldnt figure out, but its potential is awesome.

**THE PROGRAM ISNT DEVELOPED BY ME, I JUST FOUND IT IN INTERNET**

**YOU CAN RUN UOC WITH RAZOR**

:arrow: http://www.vgfsoft.com/UOCompanion/UOCinstall.EXE **Download

Original Website: http://www.vgfsoft.com/UOCompanion

**CREDITS TO VGTSOFT AND MORTUUS (lead developer) FOR THIS AWESOME PROGRAM**

:arrow: Instruction:

To Run UOC, first start UO, after run UOC.

UOC needs a registration... You can easily register it going in Help->Register UOC->Chosse Trial Registration and click REGISTER... Your account is registered (you need to do this in all your accounts). Like i said, it is a TRIAL REGISTRATION, but when it expires, just return the date in windows to use it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** With this post, might i earn a Premium Account? Dont know, Sorry.

Any questions fell free to MAIL-ME... agp2003style@yahoo.com.br

Posted: March 29th, 2007, 12:31 am

zolo888
zolo888's Reps:
Its a great program but the idoc finder is broken. Have you got it working?
the yyyyyyyyyyyy thing?

Posted: August 5th, 2007, 9:42 pm

strewth

Total Posts: 20
strewth's Reps: 0
Pretty sure Easyuo has an IDOC finder / timer script last time i checked Zolo...

Posted: August 6th, 2007, 10:19 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 5:08 am

chris_jcz
chris_jcz's Reps:
if palapr made the program yay.
otherwise, nay.

Posted: May 8th, 2008, 4:15 pm

cstalker

Total Posts: 3
cstalker's Reps: 0
premium
Well i paid this morning to register and i have yet to get a code. I will keep you all posted so noone else is out any money.

EDIT 6/2/08

Well it now has been almost a month and still no reply for this guy. HE is a cheat, scammer, scumbag, lowlife, and several other names I wont menton here. It looks like a good program but everyone should be warned. I am reporting him to pay pal and my attorny general for theft.

Posted: December 22nd, 2008, 10:46 am

tault_mateo_hh

Total Posts: 39
tault_mateo_hh's Reps: 0
Deadlink now. I've heard good things about this application but the user who submitted it here did not create it and shouldn't earn credit for it.

I'm trying to find a copy of this, seems every forum that had talk of this program all linked the original URL (which is now dead)

Anyone have it backed up?

Posted: July 6th, 2010, 8:45 pm

trickghost

Total Posts: 19
trickghost's Reps: 0
NAY i got virus's from this download!

Posted: July 27th, 2010, 11:07 pm

tabbac

Total Posts: 29
tabbac's Reps: 0
Nay dead link

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online