newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

SPAMSITE : User Feedback

Posted: June 29th, 2009, 11:15 pm

alez

Total Posts: 8
alez's Reps: 1
I have read so many reviews of bad companies to deal with that I figured I'd post about my experiences with SPAMSITE.

So far I have purchased about 10k Gold on WoW and 3 different characters. The gold deliveries are always almost immediate. I order through Paypal and go straight to chat, once you're there, provide the order number and usually wait like 30 minutes.

As for buying characters, I've been playing EQ for years and bought characters on tons of sites to have them be ripped off or taken back. I paid $550 for a Warlock about a year ago and within 4 months, the guy had taken the character back with me losing my money. The kid was like 17 so I couldn't do anything.

Anyway, I found SPAMSITE and have since bought several characters from them. Each I was surpised to login and find anywhere from 300-2000g in the bank and several other valuables worth 10-20g each. Each account I have purchased have been exactly spec'd to their description and every time they have sent me scanned copies of the keys and their accounts are created with game cards so there isn't a credit card name on file. All accounts, they create internally so they have all of the account info. Couple that with the Battle.Net changing name and it's been perfect.

These guys are top of the line and I have found they are a bit more expensive than other sites, it's worth it for the simple fact they CAN be trusted.

Just wanted to give a review because I lost tons of cash trying to find a reputable vendor. Hopefully this will help someone.

Posted: July 2nd, 2009, 4:53 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to the right forum under trading.

Posted: October 14th, 2009, 5:04 pm

thanh_nguyen

Total Posts: 8
thanh_nguyen's Reps: 2
that bad bad bad

Posted: March 9th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
the best thing to do is always to check complaintsboard.com. For this company, there are 3 complains, for their sister site, thsale (which probably owns game4guy as well).

Posted: March 17th, 2010, 8:58 am

maller444

Total Posts: 1
maller444's Reps: 1
bad

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online