blue large dot

Fourth Silky Venomillennium! : Vanguard News

Posted: September 19th, 2006, 6:24 am

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Found at http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5030 from www.egamefo.com

As some of you may have noticed, we have just passed the 4000 members mark, and still going strong as the largest Vanguard affiliated fansite! I'd like to take a moment to welcome all of our new members who have made this possible, as well as deliver a hearty congratulations to our Silky Venom team, including those behind the scenes.

I urge you all to make good use of the resources we have on the site, and as there are plenty of you out there who are still just lurking i'd like to encourage you to get posting on our forums. For those new to Vanguard, we have a lot of very experienced Vanguard fans posting who will be more than willing to answer any questions you might have about the game, or discuss with you any features or ideas you might have! And of course remember, Vanguard devs frequently visit the site so your posts are perhaps more likely to be read by them here than amidst the noise of the Official Vanguard forums!

I'd also like to thank our veteran members who have stuck with us for so long, posting all the way and giving us a nudge when our news isn't fast enough for them or when we skim over an interesting article without blurbing it. You guys have been great!

I hope you'll join me in congratulating our team on another fantastic milestone, and I hope you'll be sticking with us as we plough onwards to 5000 members and beyond!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online