blue large dot

Server Transfer(0) : Vanguard News

Posted: November 20th, 2009, 11:26 am

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE'))) Server Transfer(0)
There has been some confusion on transfers recently. Here's a handy dandy guide the GM's wrote up for you.

First step is making sure that where you want to go is where you want to stay.  Once a character is transferred you won't be able to be transferred again.

Second step is submitting a petition.  You can do this from in-game, or by going to the SOE Support site, at http://support.station.sony.com.  Choose Vanguard, then In-Game, then In-Game Support.  For Product select Vanguard, then set your categories as " . " and " .  " as the subcategory. 

Fill in the information including the names of the characters you want transferred.  Characters under level 10 in all spheres, or characters on Isle of Dawn will not be able to be transferred.

Make sure your email contact is up to date.  This is the number one cause of missed transfers.  The only way that GMs have to contact you if you're not in game is through an email response to your petition.  If your email address on your account is out of date you won't get a response.

Once your petition is in, you should get a response via email from a Game Master, or one will contact you in-game about your petition.  If you do not get a response, be sure to check your petitions at http://support.station.sony.com as the GMs may need more information from you.

Once you have been queued for transfer you will receive a message stating this when you log in.  If you do not have this message after receiving an email from CS about your transfer, contact a GM to find out why you're not receiving the message.

Transfer questions:

Q: How many characters can I have transferred at a time?

A: There is no limit as long as they are all on your account and they are not on the Isle of Dawn, or are under level 10.  Please be sure to list the characters that you want transferred separately so GMs can be sure that they are getting the right ones.

Q: How long will it take?

A: Unfortunately we do not have a set schedule for when transfers will occur, but the general rule of thumb is that they are done when patches go in.  Please keep in mind that this does not guarantee that transfers will be done with every patch cycle.

Q: I want to transfer to the PVP server.

A: GMs are able to transfer characters from Sartok (PVP) to Halgar, Seradon, or Xeth, however characters cannot be transferred to Sartok.

Q: What will transfer with me?

A: Items that are in your personal inventory, or one of your three continental banks will go with you when you transfer to a new server.  Items that are on the broker, in your mail, in your house or altar escrow, or in your house will not transfer with you.  If you own a house, this will not transfer servers with you either.

Q: Can I keep my name?

A: If another character has your name on the server you are being transferred to, you will be prompted to choose a new name when you first log in after your transfer.

Author: Moonlite
Publish Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:30:52 GMT
Read more...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online