VG GNOMEESH LOVE GETS you a LE CODE BABAY! : Vanguard News

Posted: February 1st, 2007, 12:18 pm

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Quote:
Amazon just shipped me a second copy of the collector's edition after I had cancelled my order due to it not being shipped on time. It should arrive today.

That having been said:

THIS IS A CONTEST FOR AN LE CODE (With all the goodies except the physical materials in the box). I have no idea if you can use this on any account that has been upgraded already or any account using the regular edition already. If you win the code then it's up to you to use it however you want. If you win it you do not get the stuff in the box simply because I am too lazy to ship it. Also, the first box had the diplomat card in it and I will take whichever card I want more... it will probably be the adventurer card if it comes in the Amazon box today. Probably will never be the crafter card since crafting is for sissys.

Codes will be delivered by PM here.

WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY:

WHOEVER DOES THE BEST MOST CREATIVE THING IN HOMAGE TO GNOMES AND GNOMISH CULTURE (ESPECIALLY POINTY HATS) GETS THE CODE.

Please post all entries and links to entries at the thread below. Contest ends tonight at 7. I am the sole judge but feel free to influence me in this thread.

This is for FUN do not get bitchy.

Posted the above at Graffe's Wizard Board... Feel free to make an account and join in the GNOMEESH LOVE if you would like.

That is 7pm est on Wednesday BTW.

http://www.graffe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46753

edit: Graffe's is having registration issues due to being bombed with spam accounts. Feel free to post in this thread and I will consider any GNOME LOVING ENTRY!!! prior to the deadline.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online