blue large dot

VG Matter of Though : Vanguard News

Posted: December 28th, 2006, 8:57 am

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
The Vanguard Vault is proud to present its second column, Matter of Thought, written by the talented Sarrene. Sarrene will be covering many topics so be sure to check back often!

Qalia, the Dream Land (DAoC Meets Vanguard)

Aallina was so exhausted from the last boat ride she convinced Daliharriii to let her stay at her house. "Even another 30 feet will kill me, if I have to walk that far. All that running around, those mean nasity Hiblettes," Aallina sighed heavily before continuing. "I just know what I am going to do. Matron is a good person, but I was not made to go out in the battlefield. I am a researcher for the church, not a battle cleric. What was she thinking of? And to top it all off, I must go back out tomorrow to our relic gates?"

Daliharrii looked at her with interest. Opening up the door ahead of them as they approached the house, she glanced around to see if her Simbert was back at home yet. "Eh, he be home when he has gotten bored," she says to herself.

They stepped into the house and magically the door closes behind them just as it had opened. Simple things like this never ceased to amaze the cleric.

"I just wish we could do something different for a change. One of these days I may not return. Too many scary things out there," she says with exasperation.

Dali frowns briefly, and then returns to her usual childlike smiling. "Well, you were the one that ran away when them MireBoogies approached. Perhaps the Matron only wishes ya to learn to have fun? It is fun after all. Just look at Simbert. He still be out there." Daliharrii giggles. "Let me get ya some tea. I have more magic sweet sand too!"

Sighing, "It's sugar, just sugar," Aallian said as Daliharrii ran downstairs to the cellar.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online