taultunleashed logoDungeon Exploit : Vanguard Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Dungeon Exploit : Vanguard Submissions

Posted: February 9th, 2007, 10:46 pm

fobias
fobias's Reps:
Was playing today in stockhouse between tursh and halfling village in Thestra, we went in that dungeon, when we reached the elevator room, i shot to the mobs and they rush to me but did not much harm due to distance between low lvl and high lvl. We were a a troub and a rogue. The mobs kept aggro on me (bard) while the rogue shot them to death without harm.
It's a low lvl dungeon but i'm pretty sure could be used in higher ones.

Greets...
Fobias

Posted: February 10th, 2007, 6:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 5:20 am

jmg5297
jmg5297's Reps:
What?

nay

Posted: February 27th, 2007, 11:14 am

dsyndt
dsyndt's Reps:
I believe hes saying a high lvl runs in, takes aggro, but doesnt attack therefore not claiming the mob, only keeping them occupied hitting him, while a low lvl kills them. the low lvl still gets xp due to the fact that hes not grouped with the high lvl. It' just be easier imo if youve got a high lvl to let the low lvl get first hit then kill it for them.

i think.

regaurdless isnt really an exploit, and its not just in dungeons.its all working as intended, and its not gonna be too hard for the mobs to lose aggro on the tank if hes just standing there.

so nay

Posted: February 27th, 2007, 11:19 am

dsyndt
dsyndt's Reps:
after reading it again i think im a big dummy...the difference between low lvl and high lvl meant the height...its tricky but ive seen it pulled off a few times. the pathing isnt good so they cant reach you. very hard to pull off and only happens every once in a blue moon. I take it your talking about the place with all the redcaps? the elevator in there? if so you can hit them for a while, but the problem is there are ones right behind you that spawn in that are the same lvl, so if your too low to handle the guys down the elevator, this is of absolutly no use. Like you said maybe in higher lvl dungeons, but I know that ive seen the redcaps take the elevator, so it might be a really bad idea. sticking with my first reply. not an exploit, and certainly not useful.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online