taultunleashed logoSpot bug, very weak enemies, grap xp and coppers easy! : Vanguard Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Spot bug, very weak enemies, grap xp and coppers easy! : Vanguard Submissions

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 4:40 am

bemanni

Total Posts: 45
bemanni's Reps: 0
I'm a cleric level 12 on the beta server. I've found a spot which has not been reported yet and it's a valuable one.

As a 12 cleric I go to the spot and 6 to 7 enemies spawn (bandits), they are very weak for their level (level 10) as they hit for 1 or 2 mainly and you can kill them in one shot!

Their spawn rate is very high as they are triggered, almost instant, usually I don't have the time to loot every corpse, if they don't appear directly, just roam around the spot until you find the trigger, it takes usually less than 5 seconds to find it. Each corpse has 3 to 4 coppers and sometimes a common/uncommon item.

You can even macro this as it's really easy, I've got no need to heal myself. You gain xp for these but not much, anyway you can kill a wave in 30 seconds without any problem. Just keep on facing an enemy and right click on him, rinse and repeat 2 seconds later...

Here's the loc(approx, get across the road when you're there and let the slaughter begin!), it's located in the Temple of Dailuk area : 24802, -9066, 1149

Posted: February 8th, 2007, 10:09 am

stalkerus
stalkerus's Reps:
its not a bug, its just an easy area. I know aplace where 2 silver drops and for my level enemies are just as easy

Posted: February 8th, 2007, 10:56 am

ezhooper44
ezhooper44's Reps:
Care to tell us where that'd be in the premium section?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online