[ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Very Handy Psionicist Glitch/Exploit : Vanguard Submissions

Posted: October 14th, 2008, 12:18 am

a5asin

Total Posts: 1
a5asin's Reps: 0
premium
I have discovered a NEW glitch/Exploit and want to share it with you guys before it gets fixed...you can bug an Entire Cave/Dungeon and the mobs won't attack you.

NO it's not the agro bug to make them fight each other...NO it's not the lame mez bug...this is different.

Its not complicated..any Psionicist with the spell "Suggestion I, II or III" can do this to ANY MOB that can be controlled by way of taming/making your pet, obviously some mobs are too strong and you cannot use this but they are usually very high level boss/named mobs only that this doesnt work on.

Before I explain it...what is the reward for something big like this? I am curious and scepticle...as this is my first "Underground" site I wanted to make sure Im getting rewarded for such a big find :)

I will post a detailed and very easy walkthrough when this post is replied to and my question is answered.

If im paid in TU bux..how many for a very big find? and what in game items can they buy for my Character?

P.S. Ive read FAQ's and searched all over the net, In game and some other places ;) this glitch is new and still works as of this post.

For example, I can bug every single mob in the Shadowhound final cave...all the 4 dots..every single mob inside and out and they will not attack anyone, I can run noobies through there all day long and they will remain bugged and not attack until they are killed, sometimes they will hit me with a random attack if i stand too close for a while but I dont need to stand close as a Psi do i...lol

Posted: October 14th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: October 14th, 2008, 4:14 pm

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
He just posted that you can do it, not how to do it. He also wants to know what he will get for giving out a "very big find" (I am skeptical as to how big you can consider this; it's not like an item dup is found)

Posted: October 14th, 2008, 5:30 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
O lame haha i didnt even notice that part. Whoops and ugh if you want premium then you need to actually post how you did it haha.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online