taultunleashed logomore info on house and boat : Vanguard Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

more info on house and boat : Vanguard Discussion

Posted: February 9th, 2007, 10:58 am

elladamerie
elladamerie's Reps:
Anyone built a house or boat yet? I tried to find how to build them but it seems no one wrote something about it yet.

Posted: February 15th, 2007, 2:31 am

terl42

Total Posts: 56
terl42's Reps: 1
Million Dollar Member
premium
you will have to have an artificer (to do most of th work) an outfitter (for the sail) and a blacksmith for some parts. I am not certain of what the "theoretical" level requirements are, but I can guarantee they are 5+ levels over what the game intended with how bad crafting is borked.

There's a new complication in both houses and boats too, armour smiths can't do their tier 3 recipies. It's not a simple matter of grind out 5 levels above the recipie so you can get a d- completin at least half the time like it is for tier 2, this is a simple "You can't do it period" problem. That means that untill crafting is fixed, there's no way anyone is getting boats (or probalby houses, if they require tier 3 blacksmith parts)

Posted: February 16th, 2007, 10:01 am

elladamerie
elladamerie's Reps:
Right now I'm lvl 15 outfitter and I need like 4 lvl higher to craft grade A and sometimes I can't craft an item of my lvl. It's hard
I don't know if it's going to get harder lvl 20+ but I hope they will fix crafting and make it easier to craft grade A items.
I find out crafting in this game harder than any other mmorpg.

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 11:48 am

wakkwakka
wakkwakka's Reps:
I recently got a boat, the smallest river/shallow water kind. It's awesome for getting around the continent but I can't travel from one continent to another.

The biggest pain in the butt is finding the 5 arid timbers... after that the rest is simple.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online