taultunleashed logoReseting Swamp Faction for 50+ players w/o silly atonement : Vanguard Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Reseting Swamp Faction for 50+ players w/o silly atonement : Vanguard Discussion

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 6:14 am

sohocuba25
sohocuba25's Reps:
I ruined my itch faction to do the named cycle that PL's the piss out of you.

After that I was bored and went to ruin falls, I noticed there are 3 different wo's npcs depending on faction that are not kos even if you are. Just do 3 single's from the corresponding npc (faction the represent is in red under their name) It takes an entire 2 minutes to gain 1500 faction heh. Killing mobs is only -1 or -2 so I wasn’t too deep into the negative.

I went back to ally in a little while compared to that atonement quest which is pretty much impossible to do. I am pretty sure they will fix this pretty soon.

Enjoy

Posted: August 15th, 2007, 7:26 am

xerotsuda
xerotsuda's Reps:
Not to rain on your parade but this is common knowledge.

The W/O NPC's in Ruin Falls are meant so crafters can get the faction needed to make the components for peoples Swamp Armor Sets. I have done all three factions which requires you to get 13k with each faction to acquire their recipes, at 500 faction per W/O its pretty easy except when you do lets say Ich faction, its +500, but its -500 to Flordiel and -250 to Gorg.

As for the atonement quests, they are coming in GU2, currently they are not enabled and it requires you to kill the Kings/Queens of each faction, these faction leaders are also the supposed mobs that dro pthe Helms for the Swamp Sets.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online