taultunleashed logoShaman Bot Request : Vanguard Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Shaman Bot Request : Vanguard Discussion

Posted: February 9th, 2007, 10:47 pm

bluemoose
bluemoose's Reps:
Im sorry to request this Im sure some may be annoyed but I am willing to send around $100 over paypal maybe more if some one is able to build a working shaman adventure leveling bot. I also need said person to explain to me how to set it up because I am totally new to this stuff and I figure that it will be too long if I dont level with a bot. This game is apparently bot-able and I would just like to request this or if some one can help me create my own. Thank you for reading this.

Posted: February 13th, 2007, 8:15 pm

tault_azrael35
tault_azrael35's Reps:
Lol same here. If I was willing to spend 50 bux plus subscription for such an f'd up game and still enjoy it...Id be more than happy to tip someone 100 bux for a working bot

Posted: February 13th, 2007, 10:55 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Just wait is all i can say. Tommorow might be a big day for Vanguard and this site :)

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 3:03 pm

tault_stigma

Total Posts: 136
tault_stigma's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I allready have a (self-coded) working advanced bot that runs my team of 3 guys. it wouldn't be hard to make a few minor adjustments to make it solo a shaman with very high reliability.

The thing is that its very hard to keep all the advanced features in the bot and still make it easily usable if you have absolutely no understanding of the code. This is because some calibration on the spesific computer it will be used on is inevitable.

I might however be persuaded to make one more easily configurable for you two if you pool your resources, since you need the exact same thing anyway. You need to understand however that no matter how much I do to make it easy to use, it can never become a "click one button and watch him fight" kinda deal (until it is calibrated that is, then it will of course run totally automated). If you have ever used a game bot before, you'l probably know aprox what to expect...

If you are interrested, talk to the other guy and send me a PM, then we can discuss the details of what is and isn't possible to make, and I can get an idea of what level of tech-savvyness you have, since it will affect how much hand-holding you will need to set this up and have it running smoothly. I don't want to take anyones money for making something I don't think you'l be able to use after all :)

Last edited by tault_stigma on February 14th, 2007, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 3:05 pm

tault_stigma

Total Posts: 136
tault_stigma's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just wait is all i can say. Tommorow might be a big day for Vanguard and this site :)

What is this refering to? The scripting engine wyvernx is cooking up? Im loking forward to that. Hopefully it will allow me to leech information that isn't possible via other methods :) I plan to integrate it into my setup as soon as its availiable, as long as it can allow me to do something I can't allready that is ;)

-Stigma

Posted: February 15th, 2007, 2:12 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
yeah he handing it all on the serive coming out

Posted: February 15th, 2007, 6:56 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Just wait for the TU one.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online