taultunleashed logoBot runs but doesnt find any mobs nearby : VGExtreme General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Bot runs but doesnt find any mobs nearby : VGExtreme General Discussion

Posted: April 9th, 2007, 12:47 pm

afterthott
afterthott's Reps:
I've set waypoints with the waypoint creator. I copied them from the notepad and pasted them into the drk configuration script.

I set x to the appropriate number of waypoints.. thats all good.

Now the question is, do I only need to open project > b-bot-drk?

When I run it it finds the vg window and sits there saying "no mobs near"
while cycling through loops.

I even tried opening b-dreadknight source just to have it open. Im assuming a call is made from b-bot to the b-dreadknight without the latter being opened.

Any help?

Posted: April 9th, 2007, 12:57 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
expand the area you are looking in.

Ie the GetNearestMobs function pass in a larget number. To get in game unts, multiply by 100. Ie 2000 = 20 in game units.

Posted: April 9th, 2007, 4:43 pm

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I have the same problem with with 2.4 paladin bot. Didn't have this problem before and only just found the bug.
Basically it does everything it's suppose to do, except it can't find any of the targets : / .

Posted: April 9th, 2007, 5:23 pm

zergcow

Total Posts: 43
zergcow's Reps: 1
premium
I get the error "invalad memory loc detected. visit website for updated version."

then i run exhume and get this

Start script
Attempting to find VG:SOH window
Success! VG:SOH found ...
68 known harvesting nodes loaded
error Line 472, Char:16 :: Object required: 'getNearestMobs(...)'
failed to run script
end script

This is the radar 1.9 script by the way.

Posted: April 9th, 2007, 6:54 pm

lordmoyne

Total Posts: 19
lordmoyne's Reps: 0
zergcow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I get the error "invalad memory loc detected. visit website for updated version."

Start script
failed to run script
end script

Delete vgextreme (and the dlls) and run vgeupdate to download the newest version. Should solve the problem.

Posted: April 10th, 2007, 3:35 am

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Been trying several other scripts, still have the problem : /

help wyvernx lol

Posted: April 10th, 2007, 6:44 am

zergcow

Total Posts: 43
zergcow's Reps: 1
premium
lordmoyne (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
zergcow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Start script
failed to run script
end script

Delete vgextreme (and the dlls) and run vgeupdate to download the newest version. Should solve the problem.

I have tried that as well as deletiong the whole thing and all the scripts and starting from scratch. still getting the same thing. it confuses me because the last update was march 24th right? so how could it suddenly be all screwed up?

and all this deleting and reinstalling is alot harder than it looks because i run vista64 and it is a headach to get it running in vista to begin with.

Posted: April 10th, 2007, 4:56 pm

lordmoyne

lordmoyne (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Start script
failed to run script
end script

I have tried that as well as deletiong the whole thing and all the scripts and starting from scratch. still getting the same thing. it confuses me because the last update was march 24th right? so how could it suddenly be all screwed up?

and all this deleting and reinstalling is alot harder than it looks because i run vista64 and it is a headach to get it running in vista to begin with.

Well I run vista aswell. And as you can see in the previous threads I have been having some trouble aswell. :) For vista:
A clean install (described above). register the DLLs and create a shortcut with the /regserver. That should definetly work.

Posted: April 10th, 2007, 5:01 pm

lordmoyne

antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have the same problem with with 2.4 paladin bot. Didn't have this problem before and only just found the bug.
Basically it does everything it's suppose to do, except it can't find any of the targets : / .

Well.... Are there any target within your area? :). The bots has since earlier releases become a little more sophisticated in terms of actual pulling. I would take a look at your waypoints and make sure your target are within an attackable range. Also, make sure you update the bot with the appropriate settings for your lvl.

Posted: April 11th, 2007, 12:08 am

afterthott
afterthott's Reps:
the mobs are easily within range of bow or spell.

it just doesnt want to do anything.

someone help?

Posted: April 11th, 2007, 1:02 am

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Well.... Are there any target within your area? :). The bots has since earlier releases become a little more sophisticated in terms of actual pulling. I would take a look at your waypoints and make sure your target are within an attackable range. Also, make sure you update the bot with the appropriate settings for your lvl.

I helped made the bot, I'm pretty sure that I'm within pulling distance :P. I've also checked the levels, seems to be fine in that area aswell : /

Posted: April 11th, 2007, 10:47 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Delete vgextreme.exe and run updatevgextreme.exe. It should download a new vgextreme. The patcher needs updating as it has trouble figguring out if the vge needs to be updated. However, if you delete vgextreme.exe it will force it to only update that file.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online