Active User > 50 Posts
Has anyone started a crafting bot yet?

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
slam has one he is working on :) read about it some.

Posted: March 18th, 2007, 12:06 pm

bamagaijin
bamagaijin's Reps:
Slam's working on an adventuring bot, not a crafting one, right?

I'm also interested in seeing one designed specifically for crafting. I know they're out there, but haven't run one down yet...

Posted: March 18th, 2007, 6:12 pm

aqualation
aqualation's Reps:
indeed i think slam mentioned Harvesting hunting and buffing but not crafting.

i would kill / pay for a Crafting bot

Posted: March 18th, 2007, 7:05 pm

binafus

Total Posts: 154
binafus's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I have seen/tried one that half way works, but is far from what I would like to see.

You have to pick up your work orders, then configure them at the work bench with how many steps there are, and how many tries you want on quality and which step is the quality step.

It does counter but you it has no way of doing less or more quality depending on how many action points you have.

It seems to me that if the default interface is showing progress percent and has as count down for action points there would be a way to make a much better crafting bot.

As of right now I do not know a way to get these numbers so you can make decissions based off of them.

I think you would also need to know how many steps and sub steps there are when you start the order.

Posted: March 19th, 2007, 10:17 am

xaraph
xaraph's Reps:
I have all the code to go to the taskmaster, get three tasks, go to the utility vendor and purchase configurable supplies, then go to the workstation, choose the task, check the logfile to make sure that it selected the task (overcoming the task tree open bug), then begin crafting. I have code to check the log file for complications, however I'm stuck at the actual crafting part. I can check the log for complications, but I can't reliably get %quality and %complete, as well as know what steps are in the recipe and how many actions per step. Maybe WyvernX has some insight on how to proceed. Currently Vanguard only logs complications, it would be nice if the VG log dumped recipe details when you initiate crafting, or to have access to an array with the crafting steps through VGExtreme.

Posted: March 19th, 2007, 1:31 pm

binafus

Total Posts: 154
binafus's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Is there a way to check pixel colors at different cords, then make decissions off those, move our mouse and click etc?

I had been working on one with ACTool then got sidetracked doing an adventure bot.
I know using a custom UI with ACTool it would be doable.

I would rather use VGExtreme if at all possible.

Posted: March 21st, 2007, 10:35 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
xaraph, can you PM me what you have? I'm working on a crafting bot and hope to have it released later this week.

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Please dont link those here. antareus.

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 1:00 pm

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Please dont link those here. antareus.

Sorry, thought it could be used to inspire some crafting programmers as it seems fairly basic to recreate. But nvm :)

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 3:00 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I'll have my crafter released within the week.

Posted: March 29th, 2007, 5:21 am

xanderowns
xanderowns's Reps:
- All outpost taskmasters now wander randomly around their areas.
- Taskmasters in general move around more.

Posted: March 29th, 2007, 8:23 am

xaraph
xaraph's Reps:
xanderowns (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
- All outpost taskmasters now wander randomly around their areas.
- Taskmasters in general move around more.

That's actually very easy to overcome with VGExtreme. It's the actual crafting portion that's tough :)

Posted: April 6th, 2007, 4:08 pm

tault_stigma

Total Posts: 136
tault_stigma's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
xaraph (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have all the code to go to the taskmaster, get three tasks, go to the utility vendor and purchase configurable supplies, then go to the workstation, choose the task, check the logfile to make sure that it selected the task (overcoming the task tree open bug), then begin crafting. I have code to check the log file for complications, however I'm stuck at the actual crafting part. I can check the log for complications, but I can't reliably get %quality and %complete, as well as know what steps are in the recipe and how many actions per step. Maybe WyvernX has some insight on how to proceed. Currently Vanguard only logs complications, it would be nice if the VG log dumped recipe details when you initiate crafting, or to have access to an array with the crafting steps through VGExtreme.

This part is easy!

Just make an array and dump all the pixles in the progress bars into this array while it is empty for example (or full). Then, when you want to check the progress bar you just compare this to your existing array of pixels, and at the point where it no longer matches up, that is how far it has come =)

Since Im still wanting for the com objects for VGExtreme, im using this sorta primitive method to check my mana, health and all other sorts of bars. It works just fine. On a reasonably fast machine, it easily checks through your whole health-bar in about 10-20ms.

I can't give you VBcode since I dont have any, but id show you my autoit implementation if you wish, if you send me a PM.

-Stigma

Posted: April 6th, 2007, 4:34 pm

zergcow

Total Posts: 43
zergcow's Reps: 1
premium
I have drox UI and it tells me % complete and % progress as i go in text format. there has to be a way to do it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online