[ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Help with Strabo's craft bot : VGExtreme General Discussion

Posted: October 4th, 2007, 3:23 am

nalexia

Total Posts: 25
nalexia's Reps: 1
premium
I get everything set up... put all the coordinates for mouse clicks and move to's and whatnot and i click start script and I get this error

It goes to the Vgservice.vbs tab and gives me this
Error: line 192, char 4 :: Object required 'VG'

gives me that error twice then says failed to run script.

This is at the start of this line

VG.input.SendText(strText)

Really wish i could get this darn thing to work... been at it on and off for a few days now with no success

Posted: October 4th, 2007, 4:47 pm

nalexia

premium
guys im stuck here... i cant get it to run... please help. I have tried everything i know and nothing is working. If i take out a few things it runs but doesnt do anything except move the mouse to two spots on the screen then error out. I have the game loaded and running in windowed mode... it is supposed to be full screen?... i dont know what to do.. help

Posted: October 4th, 2007, 5:34 pm

strabomeeks

Total Posts: 266
strabomeeks's Reps: 2
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
No idea, the VGservice is what runs VGExtreme so its a error on WyvernX's script somewhere. I would getting rid of everything in the VGExtreme folder and running the updater, that will probably clear the error. Make sure you save any scripts you have downloaded somewhere else so that when you delete everything you dont lose your scipts too.

Posted: October 4th, 2007, 5:35 pm

strabomeeks

premium
Also, your usually better off posting in the crafting thread for the script if you need help, I check it very often.

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 2:52 pm

bashes
bashes's Reps:
nalexia (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I get everything set up... put all the coordinates for mouse clicks and move to's and whatnot and i click start script and I get this error

It goes to the Vgservice.vbs tab and gives me this
Error: line 192, char 4 :: Object required 'VG'

gives me that error twice then says failed to run script.

This is at the start of this line

VG.input.SendText(strText)

Really wish i could get this darn thing to work... been at it on and off for a few days now with no success

If you have Craftbot, as Open Project and then Navigation, VGService, and VGCraft open as open source then ide say do what Strabo mentioned above also if it helps any there is a novice guide to starting and running the Crafting Bots under General discussion ( Craftingbot guide for dumies(Non script writers) hope that helps, usually when u get a line error something has been changed that wasnt supposed to be or something that was supposed to be changed wasnt. That has been my experiance with the errors ive gotten in the past.

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 4:21 pm

nalexia

premium
i reloaded vgextreme... still the same error. I dont know what to do. I have done everything i was supposed to do with the craft bot set all the waypoints and move locs and everything and it just wont work. I get this error everytime.

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 4:47 pm

strabomeeks

premium
the error you are getting has nothing to do with the craft bot.

Posted: October 6th, 2007, 11:51 am

bashes
bashes's Reps:
nalexia (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i reloaded vgextreme... still the same error. I dont know what to do. I have done everything i was supposed to do with the craft bot set all the waypoints and move locs and everything and it just wont work. I get this error everytime.

Question, when you launch VGExtreme, then load the crafting Bot are you useing Open Project or Open Source ? Second Question if your useing Open Project to open craft bot, are you then useing Open source to open Navigation, VGCraft, and VGServices ???

Also are you useing Strabomeeks latest bot ? is so you need the Includes part also opened as Open Source .

Posted: October 9th, 2007, 7:28 am

stuarcl
stuarcl's Reps:
did you delete the stuff out of the includes folder too?

Posted: October 11th, 2007, 11:32 am

nalexia

premium
ok... i launch vgextreme.... then in a new exhume window(because if i try to open project in the vge window of exhume it asks if i want to save my project and then wants to close vge) I open the crafting bot.. open project. All the other things cbinclude, vgservice, navigation, vgcrafting open up with it. I dont have to do an open source for those parts. Although after seeing your posts I went ahead and did that which just took me to the tab they were on. I have VGE running... i have everything right with the craft bot. It STILL is giving me this stupid error.

I sent a pm to wyvernx and he just told me that I dont have VGextreme(vge) running... well I sure do. I have the little box up and everything for it and it still is giving me this error. I'm beyond frustrated right now with this crap. ALL I wanted this for was a simple craft bot. the radars too small to really be too terribly useful VGextreme I guess I just havent seen the great uses for it yet. As I said all ive wanted all along is a craft bot. And weeks of time have gone by and I still dont have one.

Posted: October 11th, 2007, 12:15 pm

stuarcl
stuarcl's Reps:
as far as I know, you don't keep vgextreme(the script that is) open. You just open the craftingbot as a project within the same vgextreme window which closes vgextreme(or at least the vgextreme script) and then run it. Nothing else should be opened as source, the crafting bot loads it by itself.

May be wrong but that's how I've been doing it...

Posted: October 11th, 2007, 2:27 pm

bashes
bashes's Reps:
ok... i launch vgextreme.... then in a new exhume window(because if i try to open project in the vge window of exhume it asks if i want to save my project and then wants to close vge) I open the crafting bot.. open project. All the other things cbinclude, vgservice, navigation, vgcrafting open up with it. I dont have to do an open source for those parts. Although after seeing your posts I went ahead and did that which just took me to the tab they were on. I have VGE running... i have everything right with the craft bot. It STILL is giving me this stupid error.

I sent a pm to wyvernx and he just told me that I dont have VGextreme(vge) running... well I sure do. I have the little box up and everything for it and it still is giving me this error. I'm beyond frustrated right now with this crap. ALL I wanted this for was a simple craft bot. the radars too small to really be too terribly useful VGextreme I guess I just havent seen the great uses for it yet. As I said all ive wanted all along is a craft bot. And weeks of time have gone by and I still dont have one.

OK i see now, your getting this error because your trying to run VG script in regular Exhume, when you launch VGExtreme and you get that little window, that means your running that demo script, hit the paus button to stop that script then cliock open project within VGExtreme and load the craft bot then hit F5 and you should be all good from there :O)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online