newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

VG.GroupMember issues : VGExtreme General Discussion

Posted: June 8th, 2008, 5:34 pm

user01

Total Posts: 17
user01's Reps: 0
I built a small heal bot, and I noticed that it reports HP/MaxHP as -1 for the third to fifth group member.

Example:
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
For i = 0 to (VG.GroupMemberCount - 1)
  Log.DebugLog(i & "/" & VG.GroupMemberCount & ": " & VG.GroupMember(i).HP & "/" & VG.GroupMember(i).MaxHP)
Next

Posted: June 8th, 2008, 6:50 pm

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
user01 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I built a small heal bot, and I noticed that it reports HP/MaxHP as -1 for the third to fifth group member.

Example:
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
For i = 0 to (VG.GroupMemberCount - 1)
  Log.DebugLog(i & "/" & VG.GroupMemberCount & ": " & VG.GroupMember(i).HP & "/" & VG.GroupMember(i).MaxHP)
Next

I know it gives -1 as a default if the group member slot is empty; I assume you're testing this with a full group...?

If they are indeed broken, send a PM to wyvernx. I'll also mention this to him since he's actively trying to fix all the broken vg functions.

Posted: June 9th, 2008, 3:09 pm

user01

Total Posts: 17
user01's Reps: 0
I have a 5 person group, it recognizes the first 2 group members only. I've tried it on multiple computers to be sure the problem wasn't me before posting. =)

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 6:09 am

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
user01 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have a 5 person group, it recognizes the first 2 group members only. I've tried it on multiple computers to be sure the problem wasn't me before posting. =)

I believe you; I simply haven't tried running a bot with more than my 2box duo. I modified a message I had sent to wyvernx with a couple other broken functions to include these after you posted.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online