[ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

VGExtreme DiploBot1.0 : VGExtreme General Discussion

Posted: April 13th, 2008, 7:31 pm

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
EDIT: This bot is not being supported or developed. Please use the bot linked below:
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about60813_VGExtreme_DiplomacyBot_.html

Here's a diplomacy bot I threw together the other day and have been using myself successfully.

It is fairly simple, but works quite effectively when you have your deck set up right. There aren't too many options at this time, but depending on user interest and whether or not wyvernx puts in a function that will return an array containing your entire deck strategy (or a set of functions), complete with all information that's visible on the cards, I'll gradually build upon this bot.

Instructions for setup can be found in the comment headers of both files that load. Feedback/suggestions welcome.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by beergeek on May 9th, 2008, 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: April 14th, 2008, 12:23 pm

valmir

Total Posts: 55
valmir's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Wow great work my friend, I will have to test this out later on when I get home. I was going to ask if you were able to look into doing this as I am already lvl 50 but the schematics grinding drives me insane and to automate it would make my wrists a lot happier.

Also it means I can use it on lower tier mobs for farming the guild hall papers to sell guarantees to anyone who still lacks them.

Posted: April 14th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: April 16th, 2008, 1:40 am

valmir

Total Posts: 55
valmir's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Its very basic due to the limits of what beergeek has to work with, so I have to say YAY to this one.

With any luck wyvernx will get the options in place that beergeek is after and he has himself another winner like his crafting script.

Posted: April 24th, 2008, 8:12 am

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
I won't bother developing this one further since MythicSkunk has just released one a little more robust. It still runs on the same basic deck logic as this one, albeit more elegantly, but also has some nice features such as the autoconfig or test mode (not very aptly named... maybe "standby" mode would be better).

Still, I would like to see the offsets I mentioned above as Mythic's script does require you to enter card data into setup, so if you change your deck (cards or order), you also have to change it in the bot.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online