taultunleashed logoAtlantica Exploit - Using Commodity Box for your own Profit. : Atlantica Online Exploits
newtopic  postreply
 [ 29 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Atlantica Exploit - Using Commodity Box for your own Profit. : Atlantica Online Exploits

Posted: February 13th, 2009, 3:32 pm

pwnspawn

Total Posts: 10
pwnspawn's Reps: 6
Well as far as boxes go in Atlantica, the results are told to be totally random. Well that is not actually the case.

For example, when you first start the game, where you undergo the 3 fairy quests, you get 1 spirit weapon box. If you have 3 mercs like archer/sword/sword at that case, you won't get a spear or a staff, gun etc. It'll give you what you can use at that stage.

Carrying that thought forward it is possible to exploit the random chances of most boxes. I have not yet tried this with other boxes, so I'll just give what I have discovered on Commodity Boxes. It is better explained with examples so here I go.

Let's assume you have 3 Mercs again: spearman, sword, and shaman. And let's assume they're lvl 10, which grants them 9 skill points to use(They all start with a lvl 1 skill). Now we know Commodity Boxes on beginner level give basic beginner skills and growth vials. What I mean by basic beginner skills is that they don't give Chaos Wind or Guard Dispel for example.
Now how this works is, if I teach lvl 10 Blessing of Life at shaman and lvl 10 Lightning Spear on spearman, leaving them with 0 skill points each, while the swordman has 9 unused skill points and lvl 1 in Flaming Sword which he had from the start when you recruited him. Now when I open a Commodity Box of beginner quality, what happens is that I either get a Flaming Sword (beg) book, or a growth vial (beg). I can open 100 boxes and the results won't change. I'll always get a flaming sword book or a growth vial, always.
You may think, Ok this sounds helpful but it's not that great, beginner books don't even cost that much, but let's continue.
I'll show a second case before we move further.
If you use the skill points of both swordman and spearman and leave shaman with free skill points, you'll get 4 results when you open the commodity box. Growth vial, blessing of life AND hex of darkness AND brutal will. That's because commodity box (beg) offers 3 different shaman skills. I'm just telling this because I don't want you to be surprised when you try this exploit on shaman hoping to get only blessing of life.

So basically, if you can alter the results to your own benefit, you can get some profit from it.
When I first discovered this, flaming sword book costes were really high at the market, like 4.5k each. And each commodity box was 500gold. That's like 4k profit for a right click. For a beginner, that's a lot of money in just 100 right clicks.

Carrying the thought even further, imagine you do this at Lvl 40+ with Commodity box of advanced level where some books cost 700k each. Yes, that's right, you can stop searching for goncourt and try this for a change.,
Be wary tho as a commodity box of higher level can give more than 1 book for a single kind of merc like on my previous example of the shaman (yes that's the reason I gave that example)

I have not yet tried this on Commodity Boxes of higher quality because I'm kind of new to the game, but I've proven that it works 100% with (beg) quality.
And yet again, I've not been able to work this off with the book boxes I got from Goncourt. So that's why the title says Commodity Box, not just any box.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry that this is my first guide ever and kind of disorganised, probably including language errors since english isn't my main language. Still, I wish this will be helpful for some. Just try to not mess up with the market much :)

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 6:33 am

pwnspawn

Total Posts: 10
pwnspawn's Reps: 6
I'd appreciate some feedback you know.. 120 views and still no comments :(

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 3:37 pm

tengkurus

Total Posts: 2
tengkurus's Reps: 1
well i gonna go try ur guide xD

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 7:12 pm

kupitai

Total Posts: 4
kupitai's Reps: 1
nice might try this out

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
nice one 1k to you and moved to confirmed.

Posted: February 18th, 2009, 9:39 pm

feederfish

feederfish's Reps: 1
i can confirm this ..lol
because i been getting over 50 growth vials
before reading this.. and now i know why..
thanks

Posted: February 19th, 2009, 1:47 am

theonlyone652089

Total Posts: 52
theonlyone652089's Reps: 10
Active User > 50 Posts
Its no exploit as its intended to do that.

And it only works with Beg Stuff, as the Game wants you to gain the needed Beg things to actually have the needed stuff for your Characters.

Later on you are forced to search Goncourt and trade in the Books to get [adv] ones and growth vials adv come from Secret Chests which you will get in Tons later on anyway.

However its still usefull to get you a track load of the Beg Items, the Int Commodity Stuff is not that fixed, but you will get all the needed Books too if you have enough of them.

Posted: April 6th, 2009, 1:43 pm

djpballa

Total Posts: 1
djpballa's Reps: 1
Works great!! Thanks

Posted: April 7th, 2009, 6:39 pm

nethstar

nethstar's Reps: 1
currently ive been getting Musician Books in my com. Boxes...which annoys me alot.

At the moment im lvl 67, and my main cannon is at 42/60 deep insight...tho i still get Deep Insight Int books...
will it still give me those books because i havent maxed out my skill?

I only get a growth vial every once in a while.

if you could take a look into it now, id be gratefull to clear up any confusion

cheers =D

Posted: April 15th, 2009, 1:15 pm

overgod

overgod's Reps: 1
at lvl 20 i once got like 50 growth vials because my mercs where at full skills.

Posted: April 18th, 2009, 10:59 am

mofiki

mofiki's Reps: 1
Very good observation on the books although the spirit boxes seem to work the same way with the weapons you recieve. I believe the beginner items are setup to do this to help you along while you still have little knowledge of the game.

Posted: May 2nd, 2009, 10:44 pm

itskaje

itskaje's Reps: 1
AWESOME

Posted: June 1st, 2009, 8:51 pm

romi55

Total Posts: 12
romi55's Reps: 5
i can personally comfirm this. this does however, only work with commodity box [beg] and not with any int or adv. make sure that all your charaters have all their skill points used and at least one of your chars has a free stat point and you will get beginner potion everytime. sell them for around 9k-7kea and the commodity boxes you use to make these you can buy at the market for 1-2kea :) great money for beginners ^^ once you get enough money, try your hand at the betting arena.

Last edited by romi55 on June 7th, 2009, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: June 6th, 2009, 8:44 am

jadenxd

jadenxd's Reps: 1
wtf i dont get this at all where does the friggen money come in damn it

Posted: June 9th, 2009, 8:40 am

ekmo

ekmo's Reps: 1
You can skip reading the parts in the () if you don't like text walls.

1. Get commodity box [beg]. (around 3k each?)
2. Make sure that all mercenaries (including main character) have maxed out their skills. It helps to have low leveled mercenaries. (Try having the mercs between level 10 and 20. Going above 20 gives your mercenaries more skill points than the beg books can max out, and I've tried it on mercenaries under level 10 which had maxed their skills only to get random books.)
3. Open the commodity box [beg].
4. Get a growth vial [beg].
5. Sell for 5-9k on the market.
6. ???
7. Profit!

Simple enough?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online