taultunleashed logoCoh costumes : City of Heroes - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Coh costumes : City of Heroes - Submissions

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 10:39 am

sonkra
sonkra's Reps:
there is a way to get CoV cotumes on CoH you type in (/cov 10) then click on some one in the icon to change your costume but it can cause problems and toon corruptions so the staff have told people not to do it but its not a suprise we still do but this came out a cupple of days ago and i have already herd of people having there toons corrupted by it only try it if you dont mind losing that charter soon thay will release this for real in the game but this will get you the costumes befor it comes out if you want to see an example go to champion server and look up sonkra i have a costume slot with cov clothing on it but its not my main costume slot so to ot mess up my game when i first log in and your first costume always comes up on the screen when you look at your toons but i also make sure i dont log off with my villian costume incase it tryed to lock up on me hope all of you have fun with this and if this can get me premium that would be cool :twisted:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online