taultunleashed logoCoH-kill even purples easily : City of Heroes - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

CoH-kill even purples easily : City of Heroes - Submissions

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 5:21 am

tault_mr_me
tault_mr_me's Reps:
this exploit requires that 1)you have to be willing to spend the money on many blue candies and 2)that you take repel and hover/fly. for this to work you need to be level 14 or above and either have fly, or have hover 6-slotted. go somewhere where you can find small groups of purples. find one, good, now stay back a little bit and turn on hover/fly and repel. now, have the target window open and make sure the action pull down menu on that window is open. now keep the mouse hanging over "follow" and charge at the enemy selected, adn make sure that you hit him with repel. as soon as he blasts off click on "follow" and you will follow him into the ground where he landed. dont worry you didnt mess up, he has to be laying flat, and when he gets up he will run ionto repel and go flying again, but this time with follow already activated you will keep up with him and make him go at an angle. use the catch a breaths that you bought earlier to keep your endurance at about 1/4. when you have reached the height that you want, turn off repel and let the villan faaaaaaaall. to keep up with him you will have to turn hover off and fall with him, but make sure to catch yourself before you hit the ground, now quickly kill the rest of his health with your attack power and there you go, tons of xp, with a minimal effort for killing purples.

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 5:23 am

tault_mr_me
tault_mr_me's Reps:
this can also be done as any other archtype and powerset except with whirlwind from the speed powerpool. although this will also require several slots to make the knockup equvilent to the knockback of repel.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online