taultunleashed logoEarly Brute's Quick Leveling Guide : City of Heroes - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Early Brute's Quick Leveling Guide : City of Heroes - Submissions

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 10:17 am

holden022791
holden022791's Reps:
This guide is meant mainly for Brutes, but can also be used by any archtype. First, run through the tutorial. (I think you know how, so I won't go into detail). When you exit tutorial head to Arbiter Diaz and pick your second power. I recommend the High damage attacks for Brutes for more damage on those pesky Luetinents. Now head just North of the Archanos base and you will find a bunch of Snakes, Lost, and some Skulls. Try not to delay between fights so you can build up your Fury. When you die, and you probably will die some, click the 'Go to Hospital' tab and continue to kill everything just north of the Archanos base. Soon you will hit level 4, don't bother leveling up to 3, it just delays. After leveling up, head Southeast towards the 'Mercy Door' icon on your map. Kill everything in sight on your way there. Continue to fight around the Mercy Door until you hit level 5. When you do, head to the Mercy Door and click one of them, you will go to the Mercy zone with level 5-8 enemies. There is also an exploration badge about 20 yards north of the Quartermaster in Mercy. You may also level up at the Arbiter if you want, then head out, kill some more enemies. Soon you will hit 6. Although I said I would only go to 6, you can level up and head to the Fort Cerebrus Door and go on a Archanos killing rampage in Fort Cerebrus to work on your Spider Smasher badge, and get some decent XP. Hope this helps!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online