taultunleashed logoStalwart Badge Guide : City of Heroes - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Stalwart Badge Guide : City of Heroes - Submissions

Posted: September 29th, 2005, 4:56 am

kritontes
kritontes's Reps:
This is a 5 step mission... save the guard in the first room and from there enter the by room. The second room is the control center and is lined with five other doors. Pretty simple, clear the mobs and rescue the scientists the final scientist will give your team a key to enter the hallway to the reactor. Once cleared and all the scientist are saved you must get to the reactor. The hallway is lined with proximity bombs that pack a really big punch. Taking them out will be key to get down the hall while fighting the mobs. (Our tank was standing next one and I shot it without thinking... well it took her from 100% to 0% hp real fast. At the end of the hall is the prepping room to the reactor. You find a rack with Reactor Coolant Belts and a machine that grants a radiation shield on your hero when you stand in it. The Rector Coolant Belts are a temp. power that is used to heal the reactor core. After getting a belt and shielding up enter the reactor room. Eight waves of enemies will try to destroy the reactor while there. Keep them from doing so and you will have beaten the Terra Volta Respec!
Also a good tip is to take a */dev blaster with Trip Mine with you, so they can place mines around the core between waves. This is a probably one of the most fun missions I have been on since playing. Hope that this helps you get an idea of what your up against.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online