taultunleashed logoAdmin Assistance required please : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Admin Assistance required please : DAOC Discussion

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 7:09 am

whoville
whoville's Reps:
I need an admin to give me a had with this please. I am a premium member who has lost his password. I have the username/password that Paypal says has been assigned to me, but the do not work.

I tried the "I forgot my password" link on the sign in, and all I get is "invalid session" pages.

Please have an admin contact me to try and figure this out. I have ALL the information you could possibly need including my account#, account name, password, Paypal verification emails etc...

I have emailed Admin 2x and got no reply. Pretty frustrating to buy something from someone then not get to use it, and then get no reply from them when you try to talk to them about it.

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 8:45 am

drakkar77
drakkar77's Reps:
You'll get a better responce if you PM the admin.

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 9:44 am

whoville
whoville's Reps:
Thanks, just did.

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 1:44 pm

whoville
whoville's Reps:
/bump

I hope an admin logs in soon hehe, driving me crazy not being able to access what I have paid for (and paid for twice at that hehe)

:|

Posted: March 28th, 2005, 4:49 pm

Guest's Reps:
been about 4 days now, still no reply :(
I wonder how I go about just getting my money back?

Posted: March 28th, 2005, 7:18 pm

drefsab
drefsab's Reps:
think the admin is away for the easter break, do you get no joy from the http://www.xunleashed.com:81/LostPassword.ASP page? the reason I ask is I've just tried it myself and it worked ok. What browser are you using? Any software like norton on or anything that can be intercepting web trafic like spyware? I know you probably have already checked this but its been known to happen.

Posted: March 29th, 2005, 4:06 am

Guest's Reps:
drefsab,

Thanks for teh reply. I have tried the lost pword page, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Thanks for the info on the Admin, any idea when he might be coming back? I will try the password page again.

Posted: March 29th, 2005, 5:49 am

drefsab
drefsab's Reps:
I hope its soon I want to renew my subscription as it runs out soon (im hoping today but I dont actually have anything to base that on). The browsers I use are IE and Firefox both work ok at this end. It might be worth running adaware just to make sure there is nothing hiding away. Just out of interest though are you unable to sign into the forum as well? Just that you are replying from a guest account.

Posted: March 29th, 2005, 2:44 pm

whoville
whoville's Reps:
I use Firefox myself. I can log onto forums with this new account that I have made, but not the one I had from the old site.

I bought xunleashed a little over a year ago, and used it for a month or 2 then stopped. When it auto-renewed earlier this month I figured that if I was still paying for it I might as well use it lol. Hopefully he gets back soon and can straighten this out for me.

Posted: March 29th, 2005, 3:03 pm

drefsab
drefsab's Reps:
looks like your account will need the admin looking at it then :( Hope hes back soon.

Posted: March 30th, 2005, 11:10 am

Admin

Total Posts: 1168
Admin's Reps: 4
administrator
premium
Thank you for your patience.

Yes, I was out of town for the past couple of days.

I am answering PM's now, please allow a couple of hours so I can get evertyhing answered and tend to the website.

XU Team.

Posted: March 30th, 2005, 4:56 pm

whoville
whoville's Reps:
Admin,

Please take a look and let me know what I need to do. I sent you a pm with all my account info, am just waiting ona reply. I would really like to get this resolved as soon as possible. I understand that you have been out of town, I would just like to have this straightened out by tomorrow evening when I get home (am out of town myself atm) so I can get it installed on my home pc. Thanks.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online