taultunleashed logoCan Mythic See the Radar Program? : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Can Mythic See the Radar Program? : DAOC Discussion

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 12:09 pm

traydubs
traydubs's Reps:
I was wondering if Mythic can see any one who uses rader or do they just look into people who get /appealed for others thinking they are using radar.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 8:23 am

myriele
myriele's Reps:
The actual version (2.8) is detectable by DAoC and appeals itself.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 2:04 pm

traydubs
traydubs's Reps:
So then if i purchased Xunleashed it really isnt worth getting it since it automaticly /appeals the program right? I just dont want to buy something then get into trouble with it when i could just avoid it all by not getting it. Thanks for any information given. I just basicaly want to know can you get caught with out being stupied while useing Xunleashed and playing DAOC.

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 3:03 pm

myriele
myriele's Reps:
You dont buy anything here! You only pay for the Traffic and Work the Admin does here for the Forum and the tool XUnleashed.

WyvernX works for free and if you use his tool you have no waranty for detection or other problems you get from it.

Posted: May 28th, 2005, 12:05 pm

ljaag
ljaag's Reps:
So what your saying is it is detectable by mythic automatically? I know i am just purchasing a service but i just want to know it works before i purchase this program.

Posted: May 29th, 2005, 1:51 pm

myriele
myriele's Reps:
You only buy the service of this website and forum not the tool. the tool is free, i hope you understand this.

Posted: May 30th, 2005, 4:40 am

smeg
smeg's Reps:
simple fact in this used to be an amazing brilliant program but pretty much since NF came out its pretty much never worked maybe for 2 months maybe less its never updated n not working so dont bother.

i dont use it anymore and was letting my membership run out and they automaticly without my permission took 25 bucks from my paypal.

i know at first wyv pretty much just did daoc now hes busy as hell but sort it out

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online