taultunleashed logoso anyway... : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

so anyway... : DAOC Discussion

Posted: December 26th, 2004, 1:58 pm

.....'s Reps:
honest curiosity here.. what exactly made u start to use radars/cheat programs in online games? do u suck so bad that ur totally unable to get by without it or are u just delutional that "everybody use them"?

ive been whacking my head against the wall here for a few weeks just trying to figure u guys out. i mean, is it THAT much fun to use it on someone that plays "honestly"?

now i dont give a rats arse if u cheat or not.. im killing u guys anyway.. u just saves me the trouble of finding u. baiting radar users on DAoC is becomming a sport in my guild... fun to pretend to be solo when this FG radar users come charging at me and 15+ stealthers pop on them... :)

and they just keep comming back to... have about 15 gig of movies where radar users give themself away... :)

but anyway.. im just curious.. and i DO hope u keep radaring.. i wouldent want to loose my free RP income :p

Posted: December 26th, 2004, 9:07 pm

dakanai

Total Posts: 5
dakanai's Reps: 0
I started using radar... because your group was radaring me so much.. it was the only way to avoid you and then kill you for rp's.

Posted: December 30th, 2004, 11:01 am

tummusxx
tummusxx's Reps:
radar doesnt make you better or worse than others, isomething that would make you better than others would be like a damage hack...anyways, people i myself included, use radar to find people because the server i play is to low of population and no one is ever out, so i must use it to find a fight anywhere i can! BUT RADAR DONOT MAKE YOU BETTER THANT ANYONE ELSE ITS JUST LIKE HAVING A SUBMARINE WITH SONAR

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online