taultunleashed logoSpeed Hack : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Speed Hack : DAOC Discussion

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 10:20 pm

blood
blood's Reps:
How do you install it into XU to use it in DAoC. The download gives no instructions on where the files are supposed to go and how to access the hack once XU is running.

thanks

Posted: July 14th, 2004, 12:45 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
It doesnt use XU, it is a stand alone exe you run before the game.

Posted: July 14th, 2004, 6:24 am

nerfherder
nerfherder's Reps:
If you were to be stealthed and use this... would you say it'd be fairly safe ? I want to try it just to see how it works and what kind of speed is possible so I can recognize it if anyone uses it. But it's not worth losing an account over =P

Posted: July 15th, 2004, 4:49 am

tranquil
tranquil's Reps:
I've heard a stealthed person sends no information to the server. If this is true I'd think it's fairly safe only when in stealth mode but I've been useing the speedhack on an account I no longer care about for 2-3 weeks now with no sign of punishment

Posted: July 16th, 2004, 5:02 pm

kain
kain's Reps:
It would be intresting to get some more feedback on this topic. How many are using it without a problem?

Posted: July 18th, 2004, 12:19 am

ecodragn

Total Posts: 1
ecodragn's Reps: 0
Tranquil......what did you do to get the speed hack to work....I can not seem to get it to do anything.....give as much detail as you can plz

Posted: July 19th, 2004, 11:12 am

CiX
CiX's Reps:
where to get speed hack from?

Posted: July 19th, 2004, 2:09 pm

tranquil
tranquil's Reps:
Download section > Speed hack. you need premium access. simply run the executable, set your hotkeys, load up daoc, after you're in game refresh the list on the speed hack screen and it should show Mythic entertainment blah blah.. click it and click hack selected process.

Posted: August 10th, 2004, 2:07 pm

rakizaki
rakizaki's Reps:
tranquil (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I've heard a stealthed person sends no information to the server.

This statement makes me go o_O. ;p

Posted: August 10th, 2004, 2:37 pm

buzz

Total Posts: 8
buzz's Reps: 0
tranquil (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I've heard a stealthed person sends no information to the server. If this is true I'd think it's fairly safe only when in stealth mode but I've been useing the speedhack on an account I no longer care about for 2-3 weeks now with no sign of punishment

You do send info to the server when stealthed, other wise how would you see the ghost of someone stealthed when they get close enough

Posted: April 29th, 2005, 9:52 am

Guest's Reps:
tranquil";p="39204 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Posted: May 9th, 2005, 5:02 pm

darkage
darkage's Reps:
I know for a fact that a GM can see you stealthed.

I no longer play daoc, but back in the day i did some testing on how they baned poeple for radar use.

Me and a friend really didnt care about our acounts and deside to have be report by buddy for cheating.

About 20 mins later i was contacted ingame by a GM and said he would watch the activitys of my buddy. I was a hunter and my friend was a reaver.

Anyway i was following my buggy doing the old unstealth thing and he would not b-line but kind of would do so in a round about way and use his little area ability in the area.

Soon the GM asked me to go behind that rock to the SE and unstealth behind it . MY guss he wanted me to unstealth out of his line of sight so there was no question.

I started to head NW to test him , and he sent me a tell saying no wrong way, go SE. I was stealthed and there was no way he could has known enless he could see past my stealth.

Posted: June 14th, 2005, 5:23 am

Guest's Reps:
gm are mostly lvl 100 or more they see you like a lvl 100 would see you

you can compare it like lvl 50 stealther sees a low lvl stealther

Posted: June 14th, 2005, 2:24 pm

anom

Total Posts: 29
anom's Reps: 0
Use speedhack & stealth .. I did it for ages and I never got banned or suspended.

Yet I used it at such times when there was no GM online so they could only rely on the "logs" which log when you go over a certain speed; yes they log you and it records what peed your at but there's alot of inconsistences which mean they cannot ban you alone from these logs....... I know this from my DAoC server (emulated), that alone logs it and most likely mythic have better version than the basic :P

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online