taultunleashed logoCouple Exploits ( Want Premium ) ( UPDATED!! WITH TON MORE ) : DAOC Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Couple Exploits ( Want Premium ) ( UPDATED!! WITH TON MORE ) : DAOC Submissions

Posted: May 26th, 2006, 6:59 pm

reptromiki
reptromiki's Reps:
Some neat exploits,
Avalon City- The tents, Go in through front entrance, keep going and take a right at the burning trees, go down till you get over the broken part in the wall and hop up on the tent.

PoC- Midgard Entrance, Albion Entrance, 2 @ Hibernia Entrance

Moderngrav- If you go back to the top back right of Modern, You can hop up on a rock to pull ALL the wolfs to, Just make sure you kill the shaman-like mob first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tur Suil- This one is a hard one, It is in Hib SI, VERY DIFFICULT to get to.
You enter tur suil, run around the pole in the middle, and continue in a straight line, take a left @ the 2nd hallway and go up the flight of stairs to the second level, when you're up at the second level, go straight into a room where you will see a bunch of barrels, hop on to the barrels on the left side of the room. You can pull TONS of yellow/purple/oj/red con mobs.

Darkness Falls - They fixed the /craft alb, so if you goto DF stairs, You alt+tab out and make sure you are autowalking into the stairs, when you alt+tab back in, when you are at the black screen, hit the jump button and you should fly up.

Window Dragging ( AKA CHat bar dragging ) - Grab the little x corner of your chatbar and as you're running, drag it all around the screen as fast as you can, you're screen will freeze up causing your character to keep running forward but actually remain in position, helpful to get away from enemies, and undetectable.

Good Bot hiding Spot on Mordred- Come out of Camelot gates, take a left, and hug the wall by the trees, you should slip right in.

Moderngrav ( NOT TESTED YET ) But, by the dwarfs, it has been rumored that you can lag jump up onto the crystals and pbaoe.

UNDETECTABLE CLIENT SIDE RADAR ( NOT TESTED BUT POSSIBLE )
-Few facts, It isn't radar, but similar. You can remove specific files from you C Drive>Mythic>ToA/DR files and have entertaining in-game effects. I haven't quite figured it out how to remove the walls, but if you toy around with it you can get it. 100% possible though. No worries either, everytime you screw up, reload your client and it automatically patches it back up.

Duping Platinum ( Rare )
- This has been confirmed by CSR after I mistakenly did it ( I dont reccomend doing this, detectable apperantly ) , When trading with someone on your LAN, after you put the money in-trade, you will have the money still on your cursor & in trade at same time, put the money in the trade again, and it is duped. Rare but has happened several times.

EDIT :

I dont want to waste your guys time with checking the exploit with such vague descriptions so here are a few screenshots.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9820/ding505th.jpg ( AVALON CITY

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7215/ding50s6hd.jpg ( POC )

No way im running out to Modern and Tur Suil to get screenshots though :P

I would also like to add the very well-known boxes in malmohus, You can just AFK and run a macro there, about 15 hours and you're 50 , but according to recent rumors, it has been patched. Still worth a shot though,

ML7 grp steps exploit, The step where the red fire ball circles the room adn you have to kill the mob before it gets to you, all you do is go into the corner by the door-like entrance where the fireball cant hit you, just engage the mob for 10 mins. Easy as pie

I wanted to say something else but I forgot :P

Last edited by Guest on May 31st, 2006, 11:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: May 26th, 2006, 10:45 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
confirmation?

Posted: May 30th, 2006, 4:30 am

retardo
retardo's Reps:
Thats alot of exploits I cant confirm em all lol.

Posted: May 30th, 2006, 7:43 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well start confirming at least one :)

Posted: June 7th, 2006, 5:30 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
need some vote on these

Posted: July 12th, 2006, 10:24 am

retardo
retardo's Reps:
Dude many of those work I know...give him premmy. And yes if you remove files or dim them you can see through walls etc.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online