taultunleashed logoDaoc Infinate Gold : DAOC Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Daoc Infinate Gold : DAOC Submissions

Posted: January 20th, 2007, 2:33 pm

angry_turtle
angry_turtle's Reps:
Daoc forums looking a little low on good xploits so i figured id help that out. =p

Realm: alb
Classes: armsman / paladin
Quest: Lost Stone of Arawn (SI)

Starts with Honayt'rt in the stables in Wearyall. Then you talk to another Inconnu, Nchever, across the town. He sends you to Diogel (loc 43k 28k SW/W of Wearyall in Aldland). In Diogel you talk to O'honat up on top of the ramparts. She gives you a Demon Skin and sends you to Gwyddneau. You head out W and turn N when you hit the coast. The demon spawns in a little brown patch of land near Clifton that is called Marw Gwlad. It is red/purple to 50 and requires a couple of people at least. You must get the pop up message of "defeat the demon". After killing it, take the stone back to O'honat in Diogel. She will port you back to Wearyall and you will turn in the scroll you get to the person it is addressed to. Depending on who it is addressed to, you will get varying rewards. The Saliah scroll will give you a weapon of choice the first time then you will 17 gold for about 8-10 tries after that. Around the 10th try or so you get a scroll for Nchever and he gives you the necklace that is 10% to body/thrust/spirit/crush. You also can get a gem and ring if you do it enough.

You can do this quest until you get all the rewads so 4 times is the minimum but 10 or times are not uncommon.

--loc of demon is 53600, 53800

--you can take the dragonfly from diogel straight to the mob, and then go to clifton after you finish to get another dragonfly back

Ok now how you get the infinite gold. Get the paladin or armsman to 48 go do the quest and kill the demon once your back in town and rdy to choose your weapon reward for the first time. Click Two Handed you should recieve a 2handed weapon in your inventory. Dont close the quest window scroll up and click mattock you should also recieve a mattock in your inventory and complete the quest for a second time gaining xp and 10 gold. Now for the fun part.
/macro XxX /whisper Mattock
put that on your hotbar target the npc that gives you the weapon and hold the macro down. youll recieve around 30 gold every second and a couple mil xp.. once you hit 50 goto town start your champ quest head back out and get 450 champ xp every second.. welcome to rr10 in under 30 min.
I got extremely lazy and just set up a macro to log me in game push 4 every .20 seconds for 30 min and log me out. ended up being around 26 plat or so. Ive gained well over 1k plat by doing this so have some fun with daoc.

Posted: January 20th, 2007, 7:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: January 21st, 2007, 3:03 pm

hirla89
hirla89's Reps:
angry_turtle (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Daoc forums looking a little low on good xploits so i figured id help that out. =p

Realm: alb
Classes: armsman / paladin
Quest: Lost Stone of Arawn (SI)

Starts with Honayt'rt in the stables in Wearyall. Then you talk to another Inconnu, Nchever, across the town. He sends you to Diogel (loc 43k 28k SW/W of Wearyall in Aldland). In Diogel you talk to O'honat up on top of the ramparts. She gives you a Demon Skin and sends you to Gwyddneau. You head out W and turn N when you hit the coast. The demon spawns in a little brown patch of land near Clifton that is called Marw Gwlad. It is red/purple to 50 and requires a couple of people at least. You must get the pop up message of "defeat the demon". After killing it, take the stone back to O'honat in Diogel. She will port you back to Wearyall and you will turn in the scroll you get to the person it is addressed to. Depending on who it is addressed to, you will get varying rewards. The Saliah scroll will give you a weapon of choice the first time then you will 17 gold for about 8-10 tries after that. Around the 10th try or so you get a scroll for Nchever and he gives you the necklace that is 10% to body/thrust/spirit/crush. You also can get a gem and ring if you do it enough.

You can do this quest until you get all the rewads so 4 times is the minimum but 10 or times are not uncommon.

--loc of demon is 53600, 53800

--you can take the dragonfly from diogel straight to the mob, and then go to clifton after you finish to get another dragonfly back

Ok now how you get the infinite gold. Get the paladin or armsman to 48 go do the quest and kill the demon once your back in town and rdy to choose your weapon reward for the first time. Click Two Handed you should recieve a 2handed weapon in your inventory. Dont close the quest window scroll up and click mattock you should also recieve a mattock in your inventory and complete the quest for a second time gaining xp and 10 gold. Now for the fun part.
/macro XxX /whisper Mattock
put that on your hotbar target the npc that gives you the weapon and hold the macro down. youll recieve around 30 gold every second and a couple mil xp.. once you hit 50 goto town start your champ quest head back out and get 450 champ xp every second.. welcome to rr10 in under 30 min.
I got extremely lazy and just set up a macro to log me in game push 4 every .20 seconds for 30 min and log me out. ended up being around 26 plat or so. Ive gained well over 1k plat by doing this so have some fun with daoc.

Havnt tryed ot yet but i hear u mentioned RR10 do u mean champion lvl 10?

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 9:02 am

angry_turtle
angry_turtle's Reps:
woops cl10 my mistake

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 2:24 pm

matt123
matt123's Reps:
holy !@#$%^&* dude. if this works ur good for life.

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 2:45 pm

hirla89
hirla89's Reps:
works i tryed it please move to confirmed please. i dont want people using this and telling everyone who are not premium members

yay

thank you

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 3:19 pm

angry_turtle
angry_turtle's Reps:
lol, of course it works wouldnt post something that didnt.

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 3:23 pm

angry_turtle
angry_turtle's Reps:
you can salavge the mattocks if u want to also. they salvage for 27-32 archanite and sell to the merchant as bars for 150g

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 3:30 pm

hirla89
hirla89's Reps:
i am only getting 10 gold a time how did u get 30?

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 6:25 pm

angry_turtle
angry_turtle's Reps:
10 gold at a time 30 per second because u cant spam faster then that without it says u have to wait. so set up per say quick macro and use this script

int w1=act(win("Dark Age of Camelot, Copyright © 2001-06 Mythic Entertainment, Inc." "DAoCMWC"))
rep 1000
'4; 0.27
'4; 0.29
'4; 0.22
'4; 0.45
'4; 0.21
'4; 0.24
'4; 0.55
'4; 0.22
'4; 0.44
'4; 0.21
'4; 0.38
'4; 0.32
'4; 0.35
'4; 0.33
'4; 0.23
'4; 0.24
'4; 0.24
'4; 0.55
'4; 0.22
'4; 0.44
'Y
'/qtdY

that will press #4 (#4 was my macrod whisper) those seconds and do taht string 1000 times. Then push enter and type /qtd to exit the game for you.

Posted: January 27th, 2007, 7:48 pm

reptromiki
reptromiki's Reps:
yes

Last edited by Guest on January 28th, 2007, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 28th, 2007, 2:03 pm

reptromiki
reptromiki's Reps:
Haha, way to keep quiet. Already patched and accounts are in process of being suspended.

Posted: January 28th, 2007, 4:29 pm

hirla89
hirla89's Reps:
aye i saw many poeple afk over night doing this, really stupid.

Posted: January 29th, 2007, 3:42 am

angry_turtle
angry_turtle's Reps:
heh not my fault u didnt move it to confirmed faster lol

Posted: January 29th, 2007, 2:32 pm

reptromiki
reptromiki's Reps:
Yea, anyone that was doing it is now terminated.
This is one of those exploits you don't post to the public

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online