taultunleashed logomid Varulv : DAOC Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

mid Varulv : DAOC Submissions

Posted: February 16th, 2005, 3:57 pm

tault_newfaith666
tault_newfaith666's Reps:
:)Go down the bridge into the pit(the most open area u come into) run along the walls until you find this crack in the wall thats maybe not as well seen unless your up close you should be able to jump(not that hard no need for jump cheat or whatever) and run up a couple of feet and stay there. Okay thats the spot to be at to start pbaoeing...i plvled my healer there to 15ish level jus to check it out works great. Now practice running to that spot jus for safety i died a couple times on the way at first. Its kinda hard to get used to looking for that crack. pull mobs lords or whatever u want 35-42 is easy at this spot. Gain it in a day.

what happens is you run up that crack the mobs jus run underneath the wall and stay there and keep trying to chase u. some mobs after you kill em half way near death will run so pbaoe fast. Keep a safe distance up that wall..you could normally do 100-125 damage at level 40 with 39-40 suppression like i did at the good spot on the crack..if your too far away you might be doing 70-80 damage at level 40

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online