new member for "cash or account : DAOC Submissions

Posted: June 1st, 2004, 10:03 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
DF second step to top step exploit and/or crack exploit:

I have done this in Hib DF entrance only, not sure if it applies to Mid or Alb. After you just ported into DF and walking toward entrance steps, there's a crack on the first step from the top. The crack is located (if you are facing the steps from the top) on the right most corner of the step (just to make it more clear, the crack is on the other side of the step from the extended platform). Face the corner and start running into the corner, try facing the wall then the corner then back to wall, etc..back and forth. When you start to see glimpses of the purple background behind the wall, you can easily start jumping and you will end up on the top step again. You can use this as a crack to port out of DF quickly, but I find it more difficult. When you start to see purple, try to running through the wall which should be on you left (NOT toward the corner or the top step), eventually, if you do it right, you will fall through the wall. Make sure you don't land on another level of DF (because you will die). This exploit is much easier to do with speed run/spell/chant. But I did it on my hero with no speed of any kind.

This exploit is a fast way to get out of DF, or useful for buffbots to rez people down the steps and then go back up to the top to hide in safety. Of course, many more people can find it convenient or useful.

Well, that's my shot for getting goodies =), maybe someone reported this already =T

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online