newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Passage Of Conflict: EXP/FARMING Exploit : DAOC Submissions

Posted: July 11th, 2006, 4:02 pm

skiidz
skiidz's Reps:
Passage of Conflict

This zone is full of 50+ mobs, and has long corridor type tunnels with rooms at the end of them FULL of orange/red/purple mobs.

Now, when I first went there... I thought to myself, man .. I wish there was an easier way to kill all of this.

And there is!

1. First off, what you need is one of your friends who loves to run, and can possibly tank some damage.
2. Most people dont realize, but every 4-5 feet there is an exploit in the PoC tunnel, whether it's on top of a rock, or a ledge, you gotta feel around with a mob hitting you. ( in 1 hour, i found over 36 exploit spots in PoC where mobs could not touch me ).
3. Put your PBAoE Class on top of the exploit, and have your friend run like a mad man, acquire every possible mob he can without dieing, and get him to jump up on your exploit spot, due to the bug, the mobs will be directly under you resulting in perfect PBAoE damage.

Voilah! Benefits: Free xp, especially for lower-level XP's, and amazing cash due to insane farming.

Best Setup for any realm:
Tank
Healer
PbAoE'r

This concludes my guide, if any questions are needed, please email me at jamieharville@hotmail.com

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online